Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

I just made seeds and I named them purple turbo tree # 3 how long do they have to dry before I can plant them first seeds that's I ever made blue dreamxgdp x fast and vast
You can plant as soon as 2 weeks after they dry tho I suggest not that soon, optimal time for planting new seeds are 4-8 weeks after they dry you will get your best germ rates during this time some claim 99% I've had about 50 seeds of mine growing in that period 100% germ rates so far. Main thing is make sure your seeds are completely dry before storage or it will effect germ rates as long as they are dry as possible you will be able to plant your seeds in about 4 weeks:thumbsup:

Just wondering gdp x blue dream x fast and vast what made you combine these strains? Good luck with the cross bro:pass:

on the way, I ordered girl scout Cookie from fast bud.?saw one report n looked good so I'm awaiting its arrival. had some photo gsc and it was really strong so hopeing if half as good I'll be happy

on the way, I ordered girl scout Cookie from fast bud.?saw one report n looked good so I'm awaiting its arrival. had some photo gsc and it was really strong so hopeing if half as good I'll be happy

Auto girl scout cookie? Mind sharing a link, or did you get it from a private hookup?

fast buds on Herbie's pix n mix it didn't come up on there auto site been looking for awhile n there it was.....#5 on there list of 10 says new so.....have high hopes for her.....but only got one so I gotta make her count.....in 2 yrs of Herbie's I've only gotten 5/6 seeds that didn't germ outta maybe 25/30

Last edited:
fast buds on Herbie's pix n mix it didn't come up on there auto site been looking for awhile n there it was.....#5 on there list of 10 says new so.....have high hopes for her.....but only got one so I gotta make her count.....in 2 yrs of Herbie's I've only gotten 5/6 seeds that didn't germ outta maybe 25/30

Here she is on the autlfowering Herbie's site:

http://www.autofloweringseeds.com/fast-buds-girl-scout-cookies-autoflowering-feminised-seeds-6492

I'll get it here so I can get AF freebies. Maybe you could put up a grow journal of the GSC? I'd love to see if she measures up before buying myself.

I tried to buy GSC yesterday and everywhere is sold out.

Nice to see GSC in the Auto line - will be interesting to read a grow and see what it's like :D

I rushed to Herbies and had to slap myself... I have enuff seeds (this year) ...

Nice to see GSC in the Auto line - will be interesting to read a grow and see what it's like :D

I rushed to Herbies and had to slap myself... I have enuff seeds (this year) ...
im growing one now, check it out if ya like

Fast buds has a thread on here and several seedbanks carry their seeds. Go look at the Fast Buds Mega Grow Journal, awesome strains available!

And I believe The Vault, a sponsor here, carries them.

Last edited:
You can plant as soon as 2 weeks after they dry tho I suggest not that soon, optimal time for planting new seeds are 4-8 weeks after they dry you will get your best germ rates during this time some claim 99% I've had about 50 seeds of mine growing in that period 100% germ rates so far. Main thing is make sure your seeds are completely dry before storage or it will effect germ rates as long as they are dry as possible you will be able to plant your seeds in about 4 weeks:thumbsup:

Just wondering gdp x blue dream x fast and vast what made you combine these strains? Good luck with the cross bro:pass:
I have been loving this super glue it won third at the cup in SF that's all I have going now just cut 150 plants two days ago the pot cops or code inforcement came nock in lol we got very quiet and that night we cut and moved it all from 10 to four in the morning cut down buds and and filled my 4 runner full of buds and my three good friends man two where tripping out hard I was like fuckit I hit the door opener went two blocks and a cop is chilling there I think there harts stopped for a beat I just took the next turn we are good then they want two take the freeway and I'm like no back roads and if i took the high way I would of had to cops on my tail I'm never out at this hour and now I know the cop are having a hay day at that hour but all went well 6 40 gal tubs and one 60 tub full of buds That room came down and the super glue is getting it by the Gdp tranny 2 x32 glue right now I did not like the taste of the fast and vast but it could be good now cross with the purple dream the seeds are sitting here I just love the glue it's fast it can be cut at 60 days it's fast as hell

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 350
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg