Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

Ah, thank you! Some very nice looking varieties from them...may have to put an order through Herbie's soon...(must resist urge to buy every seed I find!)

It's hard not to buy em! I have enough probably for a year but can't stop myself either. It is so hard to choose which ones to succumb to and even harder to decide which ones to germinate and which ones have to wait.

I have over 100 strains its no easier the more you have:Sharing One:

My 2 cents, but if you also like photo strains , Sin City Seeda have also had a new drop , Cookie Nightmare, Frozen Tangerines, Seqouia Strawberry and more Blue Lime Pies. Personally one of my favourite breeders, every strain of there's iv grown is so frosty and damn tasty

It's hard not to buy em! I have enough probably for a year but can't stop myself either. It is so hard to choose which ones to succumb to and even harder to decide which ones to germinate and which ones have to wait.

I know that feeling, it's almost an addiction itself.

i know the title says autos but Photos are always welcome bro!:Sharing One:

Hey magic have you looked into this company? i think everything they offer looks killer .. I think ill place an order from these guys..

http://2fast4buds.com/

Hey magic have you looked into this company? i think everything they offer looks killer .. I think ill place an order from these guys..

http://2fast4buds.com/
was looking at them since all the strains look killer and they provide thc percents, they say they have some great strains coming out this year also like auto girlscoutcookies, but have never heard of them, eager to try them as i said the strains look amazing, but dont wanna be the guinea pig lol. no offense, but if you do try them let us know how they are, as im very intrigued by them.

was looking at them since all the strains look killer and they provide thc percents, they say they have some great strains coming out this year also like auto girlscoutcookies, but have never heard of them, eager to try them as i said the strains look amazing, but dont wanna be the guinea pig lol. no offense, but if you do try them let us know how they are, as im very intrigued by them.

Just been on there site. Good looking strains and there is a pic of the GSC Auto and Green Crack Auto

Back