Outdoor Hazy Grows Gelato in California

The clones .. Venom OG & White Runtz

DB1792CE-89C0-4097-A3EE-582ECD0A92D2.jpeg
Venom OG is a indica-dominant strain made by crossing Poison OG and Rare Dankness #1. It's marked by dense, forest-green buds with a tangle of bright orange hairs. Venom OG has an aroma of skunk, pine, lemon, and diesel. This strain is recommended for nighttime use as its effects tend toward full-body relaxation, but it also provides some sensory elevation that is enjoyable for lazy activities. Patients have found Venom OG to be a potent remedy for pain, arthritis, anxiety, and sleep disorders. Growers should note that Venom OG is suitable for outdoor or indoor gardens and its breeders suggest a 50 to 65-day flowering period. Venom OG is bred by Rare Darkness Seeds.
2D4C7D6F-2062-4EBD-80B2-7662AE168CFB.jpeg
White Runtz is a potent hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Gelato and Zkittlez. White Runtz produces long-lasting effects that are relaxing and tingly. This strain features a sweet flavor profile that coats your senses. White Runtz is noted for having striking white trichomes that make its buds look white like snow. Medical marijuana patients choose White Runtz to help relieve symptoms associated with chronic pain, anxiety and stress.

Last edited:
The clones .. Venom OG & White Runtz

View attachment 1330113Venom OG is a indica-dominant strain made by crossing Poison OG and Rare Dankness #1. It's marked by dense, forest-green buds with a tangle of bright orange hairs. Venom OG has an aroma of skunk, pine, lemon, and diesel. This strain is recommended for nighttime use as its effects tend toward full-body relaxation, but it also provides some sensory elevation that is enjoyable for lazy activities. Patients have found Venom OG to be a potent remedy for pain, arthritis, anxiety, and sleep disorders. Growers should note that Venom OG is suitable for outdoor or indoor gardens and its breeders suggest a 50 to 65-day flowering period. Venom OG is bred by Rare Darkness Seeds.View attachment 1330114White Runtz is a potent hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Gelato and Zkittlez. White Runtz produces long-lasting effects that are relaxing and tingly. This strain features a sweet flavor profile that coats your senses. White Runtz is noted for having striking white trichomes that make its buds look white like snow. Medical marijuana patients choose White Runtz to help relieve symptoms associated with chronic pain, anxiety and stress.

@Hazy ....Well...they Sound Good...............but then considering Where you are....I'd Expect something a bit Special...........:watering:

White Runtz probably sound best for me......:headbang:

@Hazy ....Well...they Sound Good...............but then considering Where you are....I'd Expect something a bit Special...........:watering:

White Runtz probably sound best for me......:headbang:
Agreed, it’s also the stronger looking of the two. It’s 101 degrees and they seem fine for the moment :bighug:

Agreed, it’s also the stronger looking of the two. It’s 101 degrees and they seem fine for the moment :bighug:

Mine go 50C plus and I have no problems... :headbang: ....just gotta put enough watter in so it doesn't turn to steam in the pots and cook the roots........:chef:

Back