Haze Heads - Tastiest Durban Autos?

Reaction score
Howdy Team AFN - hope everyone had a nice holiday. I'm a few weeks out until time for my next bean, such a fun spot to be in. Was 90% sure I was going with Dutch Passion's Orange Auto and still may, but currently smoking on the most delicious Durban variant I've ever had (Poison Peaches, sources unspecified). That crazy space fuel/melting admantium/menthol/minty can't-quite-put-your-finger-on-it Durban taste.

Is there a specific terpene that holds this taste or better words to describe? Any strain suggestions? twenty20 has the double durban auto, fistO has some popular hazes, a few breeders and banks have generic "auto durban poison" offerings ... but i'm really lookin for that confirmation on that taste from someone who's actually harvested, even willing to try a photoperiod plant in a dedicated tent if need be. don't as much prioritize yield or even potency - its this taste thays got a hold of me!! thanks in advance!!! :worship::headbang:

If you want good Sativa's you might take a visit a SSSC. They are famous for their Cerebral Sativa's!!!

Back