Have I stunted my babies?!

Reaction score
Evening all,

This is an obligatory 1st grow “do these plants look wonky” post.

Setup:
1.2mx1.2mx2m tent
Lumatek ATS 300w LED
Rhino Pro 4"filter + RadAir 100 Inline Fan. 4″
Passive intake
12l airpots (planted to one side as I intend to LST)
Biobizz Light Mix
Rainwater (PH 5.5-6)

I have 4 plants (Fastbuds Auto LSD-25, Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush, Sour Orange Auto and GSC Auto) which are 17-19 days old and are not looking as expected. Comparing to the incredible grows on here, they look very small and the LSD-25 (second photo) appears to be showing signs of extremely early flowering?!

They have been watered sparingly using PH-checked rainwater using a sprayer. No supplemental nutrients yet. Temperatures have been a little high for the past 2-3 days, but signs of heat stress appear minimal so far.

My lumatek LED was set to 20% / 24inches for seedling stage (days 1-7) which resulted in some early stretching which was quickly rectified. The light is now at 80% / 18 inches from canopy.

What do you think? Nervous new parent or have i stunted or otherwise damaged my precious firstborns?
C2F372C7-BA5B-4B22-9220-0579E64708B7.jpeg
F9482D10-E623-457B-AAEF-1F46F601703A.jpeg

Reactions: EP3
They look fine if that is the right temp on your hydrometer its a bit high 25c is the sweet spot and rh could do with being a tad higher 55%to65%
it wont be long before they will get hungry judging by the leaf colour

They look fine if that is the right temp on your hydrometer its a bit high 25c is the sweet spot and rh could do with being a tad higher 55%to65%
it wont be long before they will get hungry judging by the leaf colour
Thank you! I’ve just given them a half dose of Biobizz grow and topmax. I’ll also add a little ultrasonic humidifier to the tent tomorrow and pick up a couple of extra fans to try and deal with the heat.

The pistils peeking out on the LSD-25 aren’t a problem so young?

Looking fine to me. I would do some LST if I were you though, unless your intention is to grow one big cola.

Thank you! I’ve just given them a half dose of Biobizz grow and topmax. I’ll also add a little ultrasonic humidifier to the tent tomorrow and pick up a couple of extra fans to try and deal with the heat.

The pistils peeking out on the LSD-25 aren’t a problem so young?
Hello no those pistills are normal .what are your temps outside your tent as fans don't cool the air they just move it around you need to up your extraction if its cooler on the outside then the inside to draw more air in

Last edited:
Looking good for sure.. idk about the temps saying this because for the past grow I was at 85f max which is over 25c for sure and my rh was around 60s to high 50s. My current grow has been at 88f sometimes but usually hovers between 86 to 87f° and rh is st high 60s so according to vpd I am good. I have a mars fc3000 at 75% around 230w and it definitely helped having the driver outside.

I have 3 going right now besides the flowering and growing fine and fast.

Sorry for the long post. I am smoking at the moment and it makes me chatty :rofl: :rofl::jointman::baked::smoking:

This is the current flowering girl wedding glue auto
20210610_174203.jpg

Hello no those pistills are normal .what are your temps outside your tent as fans don't cool the air they just move it around you need to up your extraction if its cooler on the outside then the inside to draw more air in
Sadly the temperatures outside the tent are about the same. It’s been far cooler today so it’s averaging 27 at the moment. As you predicted, the girls showed signs of being hungry the next day. Hopefully the half feed will be enough. I’m using the attached feeding chart at half suggested dose.

Thanks for the suggestions all. I’ll try some very gentle LST later today.

Attachments

• FFCE6B8B-246E-40F1-9AC3-B51E96512F8C.jpeg
    FFCE6B8B-246E-40F1-9AC3-B51E96512F8C.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 22
Sadly the temperatures outside the tent are about the same. It’s been far cooler today so it’s averaging 27 at the moment. As you predicted, the girls showed signs of being hungry the next day. Hopefully the half feed will be enough. I’m using the attached feeding chart at half suggested dose.

Thanks for the suggestions all. I’ll try some very gentle LST later today.
They will be fine just keep a close eye on them but they look ok so dont threat about them there are some top ppl on here if you get in sht with them who now a lot more then me

Back