Harvest confusion

Thank you for the advice! I think you’re dead on but I realised after posting this that I’m heading away on holiday at the start of October, so I want to get them dried before then (and not drying while I’m away and can’t control it) so I’ll chop them tomorrow. Next grow will be free of disturbances and hopefully I’ll be able to get it spot on!

I was going to say it's really personal preference from here on bud, no right and wrong answer. Milky & a few Ambers, sounds good to me.

Thank you for the advice! I think you’re dead on but I realised after posting this that I’m heading away on holiday at the start of October, so I want to get them dried before then (and not drying while I’m away and can’t control it) so I’ll chop them tomorrow. Next grow will be free of disturbances and hopefully I’ll be able to get it spot on!
good luck on your harvest maybe post some dry bud pics once there dried

There are those of us, mostly older stoners, who let trics ALL turn amber...of course according to strain...the body effect can be quite significant for certain maladies...ya gotta try it to know what it does.
I often let part of a finished plant go further to obtain just this effect...
Check stoner chat for some mods preferences.

This was after 7 days drying @ 58-64% RH. It was just on the cusp of being too damp, but I'm ensuring it gets a good cure, as it needed to come down on Saturday for trimming.

IMG_5767.jpg

The buds on this girl were great. A few smaller ones towards the buttom, but very little popcorn
GB_bud.png

Flashed:
GB_bud_flash.png

The banana blaze buds were much smaller - I lost over 30g to trim as they were just airy or not developed:
IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5765.jpg

Back