Extraction Happy Hort Canna Cookies

Hey man thanks for the recipe il give it a try. Im always making butter but can never get it right, sometimes its way too strong and other times its not good at all. Il let you know how it goes, il make them at the end of the month. Good to see you back on the forum dude, thought you got lost for a while.

Happy,

Woohooo,

I dig the medicine.

I wonder if you can make them into something more Paleo? Or Gluten free?

Not everyone needs to be Hopped up on sugar, lol.

great work

Eek

Hey Eekman

Since it's basically Coconut oil you can do whatever you want with it! :) Bulletproof Weed Coffee anyone? :)

Ah Grim Reefer howaya me auld flower! C'mere timme, what's the story bud?! :D Yea man I is back. You'll have to PM me and we keep each other up to date of our goings on since we're both Irish. I gotta run out the door right this bloody second, cya boy!

Butter is not good because generally it goes off (mouldy) before I can finish it all. Oil stays good.

Damn man I was out temple bar area, and outside cassidys tonight and I'm seeing double now. Time for a couple of rennies and bed I think!

Howya Happy!! Just tried the oil and Cookie recipe and i have to say thank you so much. For the last two days i have been floating in my head and still so stoned the next day after a sleep!
Warning about Happy's Cookies, they may be small and they look like you can handle more than One, but dont get too carried away as they pack an awfully great punch.
Cheers dude this is the only way il be doing eatables from now on.

Hey Grim! Awesome I'm so glad you like them :)

I'm telling you man I've been spending years making cookies and this is the culmination of my experience. I recently changed the recipe ever so slightly. Now instead of regular flour I use gluten free flour.

These cookies are STRONG you are right. When you make cookies the right way, you get more stoned eating 1 gram worth of bud than smoking it.

I've also woken up the next day after eating my cookies and still been stoned :)

That being said one friend of mine eat's 3-4 of these cookies and he seems fine. I wouldn't be able to walk after 2 of them personally. :)

Anyways dude I'm super happy you liked them :) Thank you for trying them and reporting back :)

High!

Wicked stuff Hop digity

Thanks forn sharing bro :Sharing One:

Peace!

High Happy!

I made your oil and used it in some paleo candy...
I followed your recipe except I used liquid lecithin (the only thing I had).
Eek will let us know how they are.

HHO paleo candy (2).jpgHHO paleo candy (5).jpg
It was a long process...on my Xmas list is lecithin granules.
I don't usually use olive oil in my extractions any more and hot water at straining wasn't in the instructions...I reuse material after extracting in oil.

The fun began when I started making the candy...:Medibles:

I like to give credit to where I get recipes but I don't know where this one came from.
[also no name, just scribbled on a paper. When I find it again I'll edit]

1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 packet Stevia (I used Monk Fruit. 1 packet = 2 teaspoons)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup coconut cream (I used coconut butter)
4 Tablespoons Happy Hort's Oil
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

Mix shredded coconut, coconut cream, 1/2 teaspoon of the vanilla and 1/2 the packet of Stevia (1 teaspoon)
Blend well.
Shape into candy sizes on a cookie sheet.
Freeze 2 hours
Melt Happy Hort's Oil on low in small pan (I use a double boiler)
Add cocoa powder, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and rest of Stevia packet (1 teaspoon)
Mix well on low for 2 minutes
Let cool to room temperature
Dip candy in chocolate and coat evenly
Place in refrigerator.

HHO paleo candy (7).jpgHHO paleo candy (8).jpg
Licking the spoon is my favorite part of this!
I was definitely getting buzzzzzzed! :grin:
I also made some of my regular Paleo Candy Bars with the oil.
HHO paleo candy (1).jpg

I ate one before bed last night and slept well but did not really feel anything.
I will have some today when I get back from town...IF Eek leaves me some!"Stirring"
"Choccy Munchies"

I think they are fantastic. we are gonna PAARRRRTTTYYY later, whoop whoop.

:Medibles:

I ate four last night, and two today, and it was pretty good dose.

Eek

Back