Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Day 6
Gave them their first feeding yesterday with 0.5ml/l Sensi Grow and 2ml/l Voodoo Juice (plus cal-mag as usual). Each pot got about 750ml of water.

GG

This one really wants to stretch... had to pile up a mound of dirt around the base for support since it was falling over a bit.
grRHEzW.jpg

tcQczCy.jpg

RP
The initial leaves on this one are coming out kinda funky, a bit twisted and more yellow than usual... Not worried about it at this point though, growth rate is still normal.
gWMG98t.jpg

0AJpQBn.jpg

Was just looking back at the pics from my first RP, here's how that one started out...

Almost pulled the plug on this mutant but decided to just let it grow out... Thankfully I didn't since I ended up with buds like these :hump:

You have more patience than me hans if the first set of leaves look funky on my girls out they come just pulled one a few days ago lol

Nice to have you back in the building Hans.

I first took note of Autopots when i saw some of your previous grows and although I'm yet to pull the trigger, i have a feeling this run might just tip me over the edge!!

Good luck sir!! Sure you will keep us all very entertained for the near future!!

Nice to have you back in the building Hans.

I first took note of Autopots when i saw some of your previous grows and although I'm yet to pull the trigger, i have a feeling this run might just tip me over the edge!!

Good luck sir!! Sure you will keep us all very entertained for the near future!!
What's up bro, thanks for popping in... Autopots are the way to go man doesn't get any easier than this, just fill up the res once a week and watch them grow ;)
If you have any questions just let me know. :pass:

Nice one Hans.

One question I did have related to noise!
My set up is a bit of a stealth loft Jobby -
Just wondered if the airdromes create much noise??

Pretty sure I can sheild the pump somehow by suspending it on some bunji cords - but wondered what the actual airdromes put out in the noise department??

I'm thinking of a 4 pot set up some time in the near future! Ticks a lot of my boxes as I have to go away quite often for a few days on the trot!!

:toke:

Nice one Hans.

One question I did have related to noise!
My set up is a bit of a stealth loft Jobby -
Just wondered if the airdromes create much noise??

Pretty sure I can sheild the pump somehow by suspending it on some bunji cords - but wondered what the actual airdromes put out in the noise department??

I'm thinking of a 4 pot set up some time in the near future! Ticks a lot of my boxes as I have to go away quite often for a few days on the trot!!

:toke:
Hmm no the airdomes don't really make any noise, just the noise from the air pump itself... I use this pump which is very quiet, the fans on my LED lights are louder than the pump so it's negligible...
pPETNA-5094984_main_t300x300.jpg

Thanks for the info Hans !!

Does this one whisper 40 cover both your pots? Or one each. Guess I'd need the one up for a 4 pot system.

Also gonna need to hone my bondage style training skills as I only have about 90cms of vertical grow space----- sideways growing is my only hope!

Thanks for the info Hans !!

Does this one whisper 40 cover both your pots? Or one each. Guess I'd need the one up for a 4 pot system.

Also gonna need to hone my bondage style training skills as I only have about 90cms of vertical grow space----- sideways growing is my only hope!
Yeah I just use that for both pots with an airline splitter... not sure what the actual L/min rating is on it but seems to do the job. They have a 60 and 100 gallon version as well if you're running 4 pots.

Only 90 cm of height you say... that's definitely going to make things more difficult :p I was always running out of room in my 5' tent which is why I had to upgrade to the bigger one... you might need to do a scrog or something then, good luck!

Last edited:
Back