[HASHTAG]#stickman[/HASHTAG] - Thanks for your kind word,:thanks:

[HASHTAG]#hairyman[/HASHTAG] - hey we use light mix (plagron) and nutrients are from a danish company called BiG Plant Science - plants are grown under 18/6 light schedule.
Also thanks for the heads up and inspiration on the avatar :bighug:

@Chris@Zenseeds , hay pal, greatly appreciate the extras you placed in my order, you surely did make magic happen, I chuffed to bits feels like I won a competition, you was very generous, :thanks:.
Looking forward to starting some, I only use biobizz fishmix and bloom with a dash epsome salts for nutes in biobizz lightmix so looking forward to try the plant explosion:thumbsup:.

@Chris@Zenseeds , hay pal, greatly appreciate the extras you placed in my order, you surely did make magic happen, I chuffed to bits feels like I won a competition, you was very generous, :thanks:.
Looking forward to starting some, I only use biobizz fishmix and bloom with a dash epsome salts for nutes in biobizz lightmix so looking forward to try the plant explosion:thumbsup:.
Must admit, dealing with these guys do make one feel at ease.
Waiting anxiously for mine to arrive :pighug:

you are gonna love the plant explosion :d5:

If you have Plant Explosion, skip root juices and other snake oils claiming to strengthen roots!

Plant Explosion gives you stronger plants, more and denser buds than any bottled stuff on the market.

Must admit, dealing with these guys do make one feel at ease.
Waiting anxiously for mine to arrive :pighug:

Couldn't agree more, I got great customer service when I had a concern about payments, and the order and delivery went smoothly I even managed to navigate my way through Danish site to order, although they do have a English site just not as expansive, no need for anxiety friend.:d5:

you are gonna love the plant explosion :d5:

Thanks , I can't wait to try it, I plan on doing a side by side grow with two of the freebies just out of curiosity :thumbsup:

If you have Plant Explosion, skip root juices and other snake oils claiming to strengthen roots!

Plant Explosion gives you stronger plants, more and denser buds than any bottled stuff on the market.

Thanks for the heads/up Dr, I run a very basic feeds as it is , biobizz light cut 50/50 with perlight, biobizz fishmix,biobizz bloom with an occasional pinch epsom salts,that's it, so I am exited to try this it will only improve things
I do LST heavy, so I ain't sure which strains will like my grow space, I run perpetual with about 7,8,9 plants going in a 120x60 tent so everything is a compromise at times but I like it that way, allways a leaf to tuck away:biggrin:, I would be thankful if when I start a thread in this section you pop in a give any advice that you see fit, allways happy to learn .:thumbsup:

Back