Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Eclectic Elle

Keeper Of The Jars of Joy
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents, this is going to be my onward thread now that I've progressed from being a newb with autos and have my first hydro grow under my belt.

Tent is 120 x 80 x 180 Hydrolab
Lights are 2 x 50w home built Autocob imitations
Grow style is my 4x11 litre Wilma, in which I shall run pairs of plants to minimise reservoir incompatibilities.
Nutes are General Hydroponics Micro, Grow and Bloom, and feed schedule is courtesy of @sanguine Cal and Mag are both Canna Mono.

(Any changes to the above will be noted as it happens)

Today (23rd) is Day 1 for a pair of Fast Buds Gorilla Glue, chosen by hubby. Pics when they're a bit bigger, they've just had a 20 litre res made up of sang's Week 1 mix.

Let's tag some friends!
@Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote @Sensi Jay @Rebel @witchyhour @Vorkosigan @trailanimal @archie gemmill @arty zan @epenguin @budelee @912GreenSkell @Slowmo

:pass:Who'd like some Grape Stomper? :welcome:

Hey ladies and gents, this is going to be my onward thread now that I've progressed from being a newb with autos and have my first hydro grow under my belt.

Grow style is my 4x11 litre Wilma, in which I shall run pairs of plants to minimise reservoir incompatibilities.
Nutes are General Hydroponics Micro, Grow and Bloom, and feed schedule is courtesy of @sanguine Cal and Mag are both Canna Mono.

Today (23rd) is Day 1 for a pair of Fast Buds Gorilla Glue, chosen by hubby. Pics when they're a bit bigger, they've just had a 20 litre res made up of sang's Week 1 mix.

Let's tag some friends!
@Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote @Sensi Jay @Rebel @witchyhour @Vorkosigan @trailanimal @archie gemmill @arty zan @epenguin @budelee @912GreenSkell @Slowmo

Subbed [emoji102] [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Let's tag some friends!

thanks Elle, for the grow and the grape!

i think some Grape Stomper would go lovely with a cuppa tea
002 (5).JPG

:pighug:

Not another blinking journal, do I have too ?

Too right I do, with ya all the way girlfriend............ AFN and the "Wankers" previously known as Fastbuds, have parted company due their shyster business practises, however, that does not mean I will not whole heartedly enjoy watching you knock that GGlue out of the park.

eP.

Not another blinking journal, do I have too ?

Too right I do, with ya all the way girlfriend............ AFN and the "Wankers" previously known as Fastbuds, have parted company due their shyster business practises, however, that does not mean I will not whole heartedly enjoy watching you knock that GGlue out of the park.

eP.
Oh come on you little tease you can't say things like that dish the dirt how shystery are fastbuds [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Let's tag some friends!

Wotsa gwan pon da tent?

ac336a1d66642fba04ee6772be1f449a.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back