Outdoor Growing autos in september

In my experience it was a bit of both. Less light at that time of the year so over all growth is lower. They got to a point where growth and maturity had pretty much stopped so I harvested them at that point.

Do you mean they will delay in maturing? or do they finish at the same time but with less growth overall. or a bit of both?

But Muddy I'm planting mine so Santa and the Reindeer will have pot when they land on Christmas Eve.

These were grown up to sex under lights then stuck outdoor..on 9.5 hour natural light...January...(which is the lowest part of my season..)

I don't Feed in the really cold months..cause their transpiration is so Low..it tends to cause Mold.

I bring them in if I have torrential rain..just to avoid them getting wet and causing dampening off problems.

I got caught with them out in s Storm..it Killed the Tomato..
but..
the girls just shrugged it off.

I Didn't get BIG DENSE buds..but hey...9.5 hours...and temps down as far as minus 4 o'C..I'm Laughing what ever I get...

and You are only 20 minutes away from Me...

Have a great weekend...and get them Germed....

Wiz: yes I'm near you, but the type of my climate changes a little bit because here in the mountain the nights are colder. However if I can I'll try to bring inside when the temp. will be so low.

I germed them at the beginning of september and since now they work ok. Now I've read that we have more or less 12h of light. I'm growing them for make a little pollination.

Let's experiment it!:D

Let's experiment it!:D

It would be a Bloody Waste not to....:D..

and..

I'll bet you are growing them all year round when you see how well they do...

You got any ALF left..?....coz she is Hardy to our conditions...:thumbs:

damn it excites me that can we can grow these babies all year (well, pretty much) outside. Looking forward to testing the autumn and winter limits here!
:thumbs:

LOL, sure beats cookies and milk!

But Muddy I'm planting mine so Santa and the Reindeer will have pot when they land on Christmas Eve.

Chris Cristie came over and ate all my cookies. He says liberals don't deserve to have any cookies.

LOL, sure beats cookies and milk!

Wiz:
You got any ALF left..?....coz she is Hardy to our conditions...

It's interesting knowing it but I only have few seeds and I don't want to kill them trying it because I would like to reproduce or make an interesting cross in spring. However I'm trying to improve the growth with a common 100w bulb of home...:D

Hi! the girls are growing well more or less. Obviouly we apreciate that the hours of light and the intensity are less however I hope getting some beans.

Here some pics of two Deeplow (dc/lr x lr) I found two different phenos: an auto and a semi-auto. In fact some are forming buds and these are still preflowering:

Deeplow med oct.JPGdeeplow oct.JPG

Back