growing autos in live peat bogs outdoor organic hydro

Reaction score
so iv been lurking on here for a while and decided to finally make an account, so im doing a 99 plant run as my card allows, and doing all autos in a live peat bog, it is a pain in the ass to get in and out of but thieves will never touch it nor will deer etc and rippers cant see it from the air, any who so it is a swampy bog with patches of land which are really just mounds of live peat moss and root mass n such. when you peel back the top leaf cover its riddled with good white mycelium etc. in the past i have grown in a similar fashion and had ridiculous yields. so the point is it is outdoor organic hydro, the roots grow down through their smart pot into the live peat which provides plenty air as well as moisture and nutes. i dont know how i cant find anything on this anywhere seeing as how its a simple concept but anyways people please try this, trust me, all natural hydro under the sun, only lst and staking/caging/netting/spraying required, ill be doing a journal starting soon as i wait till the spring rains pass to assure nothing gets flooded out, please discuss such methods with me if you have any experience with it with autos as i know it works for photos wonderfully, unless im the only one who does this which could be true because im weird lol but yeah, 99 plants all mephisto deep blue c, lets see if i can pull 4 zips each. will be slapping some of my alien rock candy(kind love denver cut) pollen on the choice phenos to make a colorful auto with hopefully somewhere near the 34 percent of the alien rock candy(kind love denver cut). those beans will be up on firestax along with some of my older creations and new photos and autos

I have thought about using a smart pot for some autos, in the swamps I will give it a go next summer. The swamp tubes I made this year are landscape fabric and chicken wire about 45 gallons each.
once they come out of ten gallon pots dont pick them up they will have tap roots like cigars running into the swampground, toss a scrog on it n hit it with swamp water or compost tea and it will take off, swamp water has alot of dissolved nutrients and ridiculous microbe levels, also red composter worms from uncle jims worm farm!

also are you starting in a smaller smart pot then dropping that straight into the 45? if not ignore what i said and just dont move it lol i picked one up and heard a huge pop noise and then saw the root and was so sad, never again lol

once they come out of ten gallon pots dont pick them up they will have tap roots like cigars running into the swampground, toss a scrog on it n hit it with swamp water or compost tea and it will take off, swamp water has alot of dissolved nutrients and ridiculous microbe levels, also red composter worms from uncle jims worm farm!

also are you starting in a smaller smart pot then dropping that straight into the 45? if not ignore what i said and just dont move it lol i picked one up and heard a huge pop noise and then saw the root and was so sad, never again lol

I already started my plants inside, most of them have been out for a few weeks now. all the plants that I have in swamps are photos, so I have a thread on potpros here is a link.
https://www.potpros.net/forums/threads/the-swamp-farm.52042/
I have some autos in smartpots but they are not in a swamp.I don't have any seeds to try it in a swamp this year but next year I will give it a try. that swamp water does make for some good nutes.

Back