Live Stoners Greetings

Reaction score
I'm brand new to this site, but my first grow was autos in LOS no-tills under CFLs, and it was by far the easiest of my endeavors to date. My hope is to return to autos, but my new passion is producing Concentrated Cannabis Oil for medicinal use and I'm hoping to find strains that will fit my needs and learn techniques that will increase yield. I'm in good hands with Atrain, and he assures me I've come to the right spot.

I look forward to getting to know this community. I'm fairly active on another site, so I'm not sure how much time I can devote here. I'm open to fluid living though, so the potential is exciting.

Let's have some fun.

SweetSue

Hey sweetsue! Welcome to AFN and we will b glad to have even just a little of your time as its better than not having you at all. And yes you are in VERY good hands with @A-Train! Great grower and very helpful. Seems to have his fingers in everything around here lol. We do have a concentrates section under forums you may b interested in if you haven't found it already. If As not available feel free to ask anyone here for a hand. We would all love to help with any questions you have. See you around!

Hi Sue,

Welcome to AFN, if it is Auto's you are into, we are the place to be at. We have a super med section with some really great people who know their way around oils and tinctures. You will fit right in I just know it. We are different from other sites. Try us, and you will soon see what I mean.

Enjoy, eP.

Thank you all for the warm greetings. Atrain and I are well acquainted. It was his invite that brought me here. Thanks for letting me know about the extracts area. I'll be sure to check it out as I explore the site. My grow journal on my home site is down for now while I vacation through January, so I have more time to roam.

A little active on another site is an understatement.. member of the month and potential member of the year are things to be proud of. Sue you have had the kind hearted Ness and the vibe we cherish here on AFN since the first time I met you. I'm 100% aware that the other site your roots run deep as they should but if you poke around here for a bit and get a journal up I'm 100% positive you will find yourself here more and more. This place is gravitating. People with a passion for cannabis like yours sue it's gonna suck you in. P.m me with any site questions you have I will be more than happy to help.

Remember were not trying to steal you.... just borrowing you (for now)

Last edited:
Back