Indoor GreenJeans' Garden

This was a fantastic grow im sorry that im only seeing it now. Il be back to read through it again as i plan on doing the same thing in my DWC set up.

Thank you! Well Stay tuned.. I will drop something when I get past the heat. I will be logging them in this thread.

final.jpg

New Jars are on their way. The SODK x Fantasmo took up all 4 of my 32oz jars, and that pushed the rest of my Chemdoggong into a spaghetti jar that I can't get the smell completely out of. And the trimandfluff from the chemdogging is in a pickle jar. And the trimandfluff from the SODK x Fantasmo isn't jarred yet.

SO yeah, I needed some jars bad. Not a bad problem to have!

They should be here tomorrow or the next day.

I got two half gallon jars with chalkboard stickers on them, and a 72oz Bormioli locking lid jar. That should get me to a more comfortable place with the jars..

My prize from the BOM win arrived today! SOO many choices! Does anyone have any kind of info on the "Super Blueberry" from Short Stuff?

You can't see it, but the DP strain is Auto Blackberry Kush. The terrestrial at the bottom left is the ET strain.

So what do you all like for this year? I will get to grow 3 or 4 of the strains, and I will DEFINITELY be running the SODK x Fantasmo again, as the smoke is really top notch. But the other 2-3 grows are up in the air. I have never had purps, so I figure the DP ABBK will be one (or maybe the super blueberry if I can get any info on it).

Here is a pic of my current holdings.
20160701_205446-1.jpg

My prize from the BOM win arrived today! SOO many choices! Does anyone have any kind of info on the "Super Blueberry" from Short Stuff?

You can't see it, but the DP strain is Auto Blackberry Kush.

So what do you all like for this year? I will get to grow 3 or 4 of the strains, and I will DEFINITELY be running the SODK x Fantasmo again, as the smoke is really top notch. But the other 2-3 grows are up in the air. I have never had purps, so I figure the DP ABBK will be one (or maybe the super blueberry if I can get any info on it).

Here is a pic of my current holdings.
View attachment 594191
never seen that one... grow it and lets see what that super blueberry does.. sounds like it is a bigger size of the auto blueberry kind of like calling it xl

Back