Indoor GreenJeans' Garden

The first batch of the Advanced Nutrients order arrived today. Still waiting on the Sensi Grow and the Cal-Mag. I am putting this stuff to work right away in today's res change.
20170218_111341-1.jpg

Okay, I have made adjustments to my system. Once I get this grow done I will get a full grow in with it, and if successful, I will be making changes to my sticky in the hydro section.

I secured 2 5 gallon containers and Have now made the switch to R.O. water and Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect products. After making the first rez with RO today, which ended up at a perfect 5.8 with no ph adjustment, I feel confident that from now on, doing it this way, I will never have to check either the TDS *or* the PH again.

DAY 55:

Although it doesn't really show in the photos, under the leds there is visible yellowing and speckling on a great many leaves. this is an issue I have had in most of my grows because of the PH swings. Good yields, but there are always a couple of feeds that, for whatever reason, have wild ph swings that make the leaves look crappy. Hopefully those problems are now a thing of the past.

Here she is today.

20170221_140309-1.jpg
20170221_140303-1.jpg

Read your whole journal.. Really cool.. Very well done..

I just can't help but think of the possibilities if you had 300 watts a COBs in there.. have you considered this? 200 watts would probably out produce the mars..

Looking fantastic! Those buds are really stacking on the weight

They are getting there! I am dry now and smoking resin, so we'll see how long I can let them go! ;)

I can't wait to get past this one and get the second of the season going. I saw a MONSTER Pineapple express that looked like it would go nuts in a scrog. I think I am gonna drop one of those as soon as this one finishes. either that, or do the SODKxFantasmo again. That was absolutely top-notch smoke, IMO.

DAY 57: Some Trich shots. I could really take her anytime I want at this point. I'm going to see what she looks like in a week. Outta smoke now, so I may take her a little earlier than I normally would.
CM170223-10433104-1.jpg
CM170223-10431202-1.jpg
CM170223-10425601-1.jpg

Read your whole journal.. Really cool.. Very well done..

I just can't help but think of the possibilities if you had 300 watts a COBs in there.. have you considered this? 200 watts would probably out produce the mars..

I have looked at the possibility, but I feel pretty good about what I am doing already. I don't really feel a desire to spend more money to chase bigger yields when it just took me 7 months to smoke what I did last season. Two or three grows in the winter(ish) months, and I am set for the year, even with giving plenty away.

Which mars do you have? They do grow plants.

Back