Grape Walker Kush

Your plants always look like mine on day 40 and yours are on day 25. Whatever you are doing your doing it right brother Nice job.
Thanks bro just using fox farms soil I order from amazon and tap water for the first 30 days or so, maybe a dose or two of recharge but that's it. Still have alot to learn with keeping my plants healthy till finish. I always seem to have problems in the last few weeks compared to other established growers but that's where experience comes into play. Just gotta keep planting seeds and dial it in!

Thanks bro just using fox farms soil I order from amazon and tap water for the first 30 days or so, maybe a dose or two of recharge but that's it. Still have alot to learn with keeping my plants healthy till finish. I always seem to have problems in the last few weeks compared to other established growers but that's where experience comes into play. Just gotta keep planting seeds and dial it in!
I agree with @Shugrows , your plant on day7 looks like my plant on day10 whatever you are doing your plants are responding amazing! Great job there, you have some innate talent in you!

Happy frog? Its a great soil. Had lots of good plants with it. Always got gnats though. I had the problem as soon as the feed went out of the soil I had trouble. Was hard for me to get my feed right. So I went to pro mix trying to learn how to feed right away so when flower comes I have a better idea what it can handle since I been feeding since the beginning. So far its worked most the time. Lol I have used probably 10 or more soils throughout the years and happy frog and pro mix hp have been the best for me.

Happy frog? Its a great soil. Had lots of good plants with it. Always got gnats though. I had the problem as soon as the feed went out of the soil I had trouble. Was hard for me to get my feed right. So I went to pro mix trying to learn how to feed right away so when flower comes I have a better idea what it can handle since I been feeding since the beginning. So far its worked most the time. Lol I have used probably 10 or more soils throughout the years and happy frog and pro mix hp have been the best for me.
Yeah happy frog! Okay so it's not just me then, when the soil runs out it's hard to balance it back.. I'll have to give pro mix another try, got a bag once that was really dry and ended up using it for something else.
What bag of promix do you recommend?
When using promix what day do you start feeding veg nutes and how many times a week are you feeding?

Yeah happy frog! Okay so it's not just me then, when the soil runs out it's hard to balance it back.. I'll have to give pro mix another try, got a bag once that was really dry and ended up using it for something else.
What bag of promix do you recommend?
When using promix what day do you start feeding veg nutes and how many times a week are you feeding?
I been using pro mix hp
IMG_3864.jpeg

The bag suggests that you start to feed after 10 days. Thats usually around the time I give them some water so I add some foxfarm big bloom. Then I kinda just watch the plant and feed as it needs. Most the time its every other. But big plants can need every time. The last 10 plants or so I was putting in some compost to help it get to the first real watering but been fucking with my plants so Im back to feeding after the ten days again.

Back