Mephisto Genetics Grape Crinkle grow and vape report

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
MBAP
SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Strain: Grape Crinkle

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: B and Q Verve soil and ~ 15 - 20% perlite .

Nutes: Poundland trio.

Light (kind and schedule): 300w LED (140w actual) 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 60 days

Dry Yield: 40 grams

High/Effect Duration: Euphoric, happy, energetic and driven, very much a head high and is very uplifting and would be a good antidepressant. Little to none body high and not great for my back pain although has been a brilliant stress reliever.

BAG APPEAL: **
Extremely leafy and airy bud. Not great to look at but unbelievably frosty. It really glistens

THE GROWTH:**
awful grow. I won't put it down to genetics as I was trying out new nutes and a soil mix and I just cocked it up. It never stretched, had lockout and was overnuted so it was stunted and deformed. Bit of bud rot at the end too. Despite this i still pulled 40 gram dry!

THE SMELL:***
Smell is fantastic on grind. A mix of ammonia and grape juice combines to make a sour smell you just want to keep sniffing. Unground bud however just smells a bit off.

THE SMOKE:***
I vape, rather than smoke and the flavours are lacking. Just a weak blend of caramel and toast. The vapour however is this thick and lung expanding and with that very pleasing.

THE HIGH:*****
Absolutely superb, I feel happy, relaxed and care free. Not body stoned or couch locked so im excited to do activities and creative tasks. Menial tasks become more enjoyable and music more evocative. High lasts 3 hours and is easily topped up. I can easily use more of this than other strains, sometimes a vape session can knock me out but i can take a few sessions of this and just build on the high. Good alongside alcohol.

I've very much been enjoying the profile of the crinkle in both smoke, and vape formats.

You are spot on with the grinder comment. I love the smell of this fresh out of the grind. This strain doesn't lock me to the couch, which is nice at times. lol

I've very much been enjoying the profile of the crinkle in both smoke, and vape formats.

You are spot on with the grinder comment. I love the smell of this fresh out of the grind. This strain doesn't lock me to the couch, which is nice at times. lol
I'm actually doing a 2nd run of grape crinkle and yes it has alot of leaves but my buds came out extremely dense and frosted up and down I'll try to upload photos once I start chopping in about 30 mins. I have about 5 mephisto strains but only have went through sour stomper and grape crinkle but so far I'm highly impressed.

Back