Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies, Gelato and Strawberry Pie from Fastbuds

Reaction score
Hi everybody, been growing feminised a few years and switched to autos now. I grew 2 autos before as an experiment while I was growing feminised, but I wasn't to particular about feed schedules. Anyway, I've got 4 girls in canna professional soil, under 1 x Mars hydro mp-150 (I have 3 more I'll be adding as they grow) and last night they had their first feed. I mixed Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A+B 5ml of each, and 5 ml of Voodoo Juice in to 5L of water pH'd to 6.3 and split it equally between them. I went off Tangs feed schedule, been reading that much, I'm kinda confused lol. Anyway we will just go with the flow and see what happens :smoking: We're on day 12 now and I've attached some pics of their life so far. In front is 2 x Gorilla Cookies, back left is 1 x Gelato and back right is 1 x Strawberry Pie. Advice and criticism welcome lol. Happy growing!
IMG_20201026_104952.jpg
IMG_20201026_105143.jpg
IMG_20201025_223412.jpg
IMG_20201026_085143.jpg
:growing:

@hope2grow

Looking good dude.

Following :D I just dropped a gorilla cookies of my own and a Barney's Purple Punch in the ol' paper towel. Also using TaNgs! (Except trying the connoisseur range instead) Great minds eh...

Might I suggest humidity domes on your babies until they get their first few sets of leaves, it REALLY helps get them off to a quick start (especially with the limited veg time of autos. At least in my experience sometimes I get twice the growth using humidity domes for the first week).

Happy growing brother!

Looking good dude.

Following :D I just dropped a gorilla cookies of my own and a Barney's Purple Punch in the ol' paper towel. Also using TaNgs! (Except trying the connoisseur range instead) Great minds eh...

Might I suggest humidity domes on your babies until they get their first few sets of leaves, it REALLY helps get them off to a quick start (especially with the limited veg time of autos. At least in my experience sometimes I get twice the growth using humidity domes for the first week).

Happy growing brother!
I'm past the first week now, and I don't think I've got anything big enough to cover them, I will definitly take it into account for the next grow. I can source something big enough in the time, or I suppose the bottoms off 5L water bottles would do a job.

I'm past the first week now, and I don't think I've got anything big enough to cover them, I will definitly take it into account for the next grow. I can source something big enough in the time, or I suppose the bottoms off 5L water bottles would do a job.

Nice one, yea I meant in future. Though I suppose I should have said that :')

Day 14. Just been fed a couple of hours ago. In 5L of water I put 5ml of bloom A+B 5ml of voodoo juice and I wasn't sure but I gave them 5ml of b52. I also ph'd to 6.3. I had to bring the pH up with baking soda because I usually don't need pH up. I got a bit carried away with the down :nonono:
IMG_20201028_173809.jpg

Bang on my track and looking nice and healthy matey :headbang: :d5: :karmacloud: I'm subbed. Your gonna smash this grow :vibes::jointman:

Looks great! I have a lemon pie going right now. Went back and forth between strawberry and lemon pie and decided on the lemon.

Back