Indoor GOLIATH AND THE BEAST AUTO TOPPING GROW

Good day growers here some quality budshots.to show the true beauty of think big and the quality of her buds. Dripping with resin some purple tones are visible and buds are solid and firm and lots of them.think big auto 4 days till harvest;)
_20161221_094823.JPG
_20161221_094912.JPG
_20161221_094940.JPG
_20161221_095050.JPG
_20161221_095130.JPG
_20161221_095153.JPG
happy growing every1 and merry christmas;)

I'm interested in your overall thoughts on this light, now that a grow is complete. It's obvious it grew a monster plant. But, you grow monsters under any light.
How is the bud density...What kind of yeild can you predict?

Yeaster true i grow big plants.but the growth rate as in speed of veg and flower is unbelivable under goliath.think big only spent 8 weeks under goliath and was ready at 11 weeks .im guessing the yield will be a good 1 time will tell.but i have noticed a huge diffrence overall bigger faster stronger plants.and buds are very dense and firm and frosty.so goliath is defo a great light to grow with.and gives u the true perfect colour of ur plants.makes much easier to see any trouble occuring;) so overall very happy.happy growing;)

Yeaster true i grow big plants.but the growth rate as in speed of veg and flower is unbelivable under goliath.think big only spent 8 weeks under goliath and was ready at 11 weeks .im guessing the yield will be a good 1 time will tell.but i have noticed a huge diffrence overall bigger faster stronger plants.and buds are very dense and firm and frosty.so goliath is defo a great light to grow with.and gives u the true perfect colour of ur plants.makes much easier to see any trouble occuring;) so overall very happy.happy growing;)

Good to hear beast. Keep up the good work, my man.

It's hard to imagine a more perfect example of what topping an auto can do than that Think Big.

Good work and real glad to see that light working for ya. It also does way nicer pics so we can see what a picture of health your girls are:worship::pass:

Kush thanks alot bro;) think big been a joy to grow and goliath performing great.she could of gone longer but needed the room.she had a 14 day flush plain water.and still leafs had lots of life left in them at the end.if ur plant has what it needs always it will thrive right to the very end .no fading of leafs.only when flush u should see yellow leafs.thats how u know its a perfectly grown plant,i do anyway lol.thanks again mate and have a great day;)

Back