Gold leaf tips

Do you track temperature and humidity? I wonder if your tent is running on the dry side?
Humidity has been around 55% and temp of 80F, my lung room has been at 49% and 78 degrees. I've got some "Soup For the Soil Cannabis Fertilizer" on order, and if push comes to shove and they continue to suffer I'll use it. I guess it is okay to mention the product here.

I’m not a fan of using lemon whatever to adjust PH, especially in an organic system. Not stable enough & kills beneficials.
You are correct about the instability, I treated 2.5 gal of water and lowered the ph 1 tablespoon at a time and it is slowly climbing back up. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I am going to buy some ph down at the tropical fish store.

The gold tips are present on 3/5 tent plants as before but not severe. I have made adjustments to raise the rh to 60%. I fed the 4xGSC and Poochie Love with FF's "Big Bloom" to see if it helps. I have kept my water at about 6.5ph for days now. The marks that Tom Bombadil kindly pointed out are pretty much the same and it has been a week.
Today is the first day of their 8th week. I put a net across as a screen 6 days ago expecting flowers and buds but I still have tons of new growth. I was going to give then "Tiger Bloom", but my partner said they are not flowering yet so we went with the "Big Bloom" instead. Perhaps if I think it is needed I will use the "Tiger Bloom" later on. My 4X4 is full and I can't ask for more than that.

I have fed the plants some Fox Farm Tiger Bloom on the 20th, as all plants are in flower. I also treated the plants with cal-mag, as I have no other ideas about the increase in yellowing after eliminating ph as a cause. Other than the yellowing the plants are thriving. The buds are from the outside plant. I carry this plant in and out every day but it has the same genetics as the other GSC autos in the tent. The odd thing is it started budding more than 12 days ahead of the tent plants. It has to be the Sun light triggering the early budding.
I screwed the pictures up a bit but know what I did wrong and can only fix it by starting again.

DSCN0595.JPGDSCN0594.JPGDSCN0593.JPGDSCN0592.JPGDSCN0595.JPGDSCN0594.JPGDSCN0593.JPGDSCN0592.JPGDSCN0595.JPGDSCN0594.JPGDSCN0593.JPGDSCN0592.JPG
DSCN0595.JPG
DSCN0594.JPG
DSCN0593.JPG
DSCN0593.JPG
DSCN0592.JPG
DSCN0592.JPGDSCN0593.JPGDSCN0594.JPGDSCN0595.JPG

Back