that's cool, got a grow shop job?
Yes I've been there for a couple months now, few days a week I run open to close by myself. Bosses are great. I did it was slow one day and I was getting tired and boss was like should have watched Netflix idiot lol. I can smoke in the employee break room all day as long as my works done and customers are taken care of. Lol it's an awesome job. I'm the only employee besides one other guy they'd worked for them in their seven years open. I bring autoflower and led new school knowledge to the table and have never grown a photo period so we exchange info and seeds and clones and they are going to give me a spot to play with autos and led in their garden. Also my one boss is sponsored by a large nutrient company and if we can dial in a general autoflower schedule using their products they will test run it a few times and if all is well add it to their feed chart. Don't want to say which company at the moment but they are a big company. Making moves GA! Quit my day job flipping burgers to do this stuff for real lol. Abbas I have a job where I can play on AFN all day and then do the same thing in life for real too lol I see the same faces everyday so it's like skiing the forums but live in person lol kinds live my life man!

7 Sisters all in a row!!

These ladies have exploded!!!
DSC_0001 (1).JPG
DSC_0002 (1).JPG
DSC_0003 (1).JPG
DSC_0004 (1).JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006 (1).JPG

They have all been topped once

Back