I know what I'd do with it grow some weed :doh: I was really hoping I could fold that FD6000 up and stuff it in my 3x3 but I don't think it will fit:eek1::headbang: I suppose I could find something for it to fit in IF I were so lucky to win it:rolleyes1: :goodluck:
Demount the strips and use them vertical as side lighting.

@PhlizonGrowLight
Are you going to require a documented grow of the winner of this light?
That's usually what we do here and is highly suggested!
But to require that now would be changing the most basic rules.

I think AFN should encourage or at least allow vendors to "giveaway" their products to AFN members however and as much as they want to; such as even everybody who responds receives a prize/gift or the vendor uses its own arbitrary selection criteria. Requiring a full grow be reported by the winner seems exclusionary, discriminating against those who participate in AFN but don't post their grows. [For ex., even though in a legal state, having had an encounter with DEA decades ago, I will never online document myself "manufacturing" a federally controlled substance, or at least no pictures]. If something is to be required by AFN, why not a product review?

Last edited:
But to require that now would be changing the most basic rules.

I think AFN should encourage or at least allow vendors to "giveaway" their products to AFN members however and as much as they want to; such as even everybody who responds receives a prize/gift or the vendor uses its own arbitrary selection criteria. Requiring a full grow be reported by the winner seems exclusionary, discriminating against those who participate in AFN but don't post their grows. [For ex., even though in a legal state, having had an encounter with DEA decades ago, I will never online document myself "manufacturing" a federally controlled substance, or at least no pictures]. If something is to be required by AFN, why not a product review?
It's just what we have been doing in the past when it comes to lighting.

Welcome to afn.and thanks.what a great opportunity for the growers of this fine community.i am very interested in the phlizon pd6000. I would be very happy to put your light to good use to see what performance your lights have to offer.and see how big a plant under training can get. Fingers crossed from me.for myself and everybody haha;) keep it green growers and happy growing everyone;)
:salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Last edited:
A friend has the PHLIZON (PRO-2000)PHX4 240W and I would love to have one as well!!!

Back