Extraction Getting all bubbly with Bubble Bowls

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
This is and was my first extraction with Dry Ice. I have used bubble bags in the past with ice and water however this is by far the cleanest way to extract. The yield was impressive and the end product should work well in the rosin press.

These were part of a test and they will be in the showcase at some point tonight but i wanted to create a proper thread on what i was able to pull with these tonight.

Everything cleaned up and ready to be used
full

Stacked the bowls and then added trim. There was about 2.5 L of trim here. Not sure on the weight but it was a good amount.
full

Dry Ice added
full

After the 2 min Shake time this was the larger filter bowl removed and shook for 60+ seconds
full

120 Bowl
full

90 Bowl
full

Lower catch bowl and it seems that stainless works the best for this, almost non-stick.
full

This was from the 160 bowl over the glass
full

90 Bowl here...
full

Lower catch bowl past 90
full

Final content
full

This had to be the easiest way that i have ever collected keif/hash. Clean up was fantastic and so was the process. Huge shout out to @Bubble Bowls for the shot to test this awesome product. Ill post the rosin press results once complete.

:cheers: :headbang: --- FD, you got a cool new tool! I see you got similar results as I did the first time around,... I made some changes to their protocol, and the results were much better! Check out my tips thread mate,.. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] thing, make smaller d-i pieces, like 1.5" or less,.... when they're too big, they literally freeze-dry and crush veg matter into powder :doh:,... I used less d-i too,... the material on my first run was too dry as well,... I started freezing the trim in seal-a-meal's when it's just barely crispy, still sticks and wads up easily,... this helped as well :thumbsup: ... another thing, rotate the bowls, as each persons shake pattern/method makes things pile up inside the bowl (take the cover off and watch some time),... a little swirl and hand position change helped with better sifting and end quality,....
The green stuff will still flatten your head, but it won't make hash texture rightly, it just won't stick together well and simply crumbles,... finer stuff may still bond well! And man, how about the amazing terps!! The fresh stuff is just stellar, double ditto for the fresh made hash product :drool:..... another mistake I think I made with the hash was overworking it,... I used parchment packets to mash the kief in, on a wood board using a jar of hot water,... smash flatten, wad up, mash flatten, wad up, 3rd time it was like goo! Only after a few days did it change texture and become kinda weird, mealy, so I think I over worked the trichs and burst them all? terps evaporate away, making changes in texture,....

Back