A week behind ain’t going too make too much difference too catch up, I’ve got indica dominants. I actually bought a new set up for just this battle, as it’s my first.also a change was needed. But what better way too start.

I was too embarrassed too admit I also screwed my seedling, I’m going too drop the same strains.
I screwed up 4 seeds this grow round. 1 sprouted but that was as far as it went about ground, 2nd sprouted then fell over dead the next day, 3rd/4th never made it past seed cracking. Finally got a 5th to germ and take off so it's 18 days behind the rest now and trying to catch up.

My last grow I actually lost 8 seeds in my soil. And it was all new releases. I was only left with freebies. I Was gutted that time. Without failures we wouldn’t appreciate the final harvest. My fingers be crossed all the way through.

I screwed up 4 seeds this grow round. 1 sprouted but that was as far as it went about ground, 2nd sprouted then fell over dead the next day, 3rd/4th never made it past seed cracking. Finally got a 5th to germ and take off so it's 18 days behind the rest now and trying to catch up.

What do you think caused it.

Maybe it was over fert. Some strains act different. Beauty of autos.

What do you think caused it.
First 2 were some older seeds that I got as freebies so had high hopes as I really wanted to try them out as they aren't available anymore, think the other 2 were more of my fault as I tried to do a humidity dome over where I planted germed seed. I've never done it like that before. When I did the 5th I just went back to my normal routine and back to sprout success.

1) @bushmasterar15 wk1✓
2) @midIN
3) @HushHush wk1✓
4) @NewThumb wk1✓
5) @Rollin_along
6) @St. Tom wk1✓
7) @7.62
8) @Maljross
9) @Vapo69 wk1✓
10) @Free Flow wk1✓

Srry I wasnt able to access the site
Thought my vpn was buggy
... srry they not up yet...
Nice root but they still got helmethead..
My dumb ass mixed the seeds up...
So I'm clueless on strain at the moment..
I wrote them down.. color coded.. but alas I believe I was too high and threw it out...
Here's the possibilities as I remember them
Good luck growers
Much love
Stay lifted friends
3c65e1c31db8971998bff7a1cbc5e633.jpg
304a11ebcdde64c1f695542d6a3f02e6.jpg
e8e6b2809fb74b403b0503687f409435.jpg
889fe9fffaf9cf9f1f0a61049bd74d61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Update. @St. Tom - my 8 contenders for this battle. 4 under cobs in autopots, 4 under led in airpots. They range in age from day 12 to day 26. Mephisto, Dinafem, RQS & Fastbuds. :toke:

26.East grp.JPG
26.West grp.JPG

Back