Good Luck All. We would love to see some more of our genetics in the mix. PM me if you are still keen to get on board!

We are still looking for UK/EU Volunteers on [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#auto seeds[/HASHTAG] crosses........they can be used in the LED Auto battle and COB Battle

upload_2018-8-28_12-59-2.png

I just got my seed packs out and debated dropping now, then reminded myself it was the beers talking. I’m just so damn excited to get started. Some of that enthusiasm will fizzle out when shit starts going wrong :shrug:

It won't @Tiny Bubbles ..because all the Gladiators are there to Help if things go pear shaped....:headbang:..you will have [HASHTAG]#Live[/HASHTAG] Help from your Team..they have your back...:amazon: [HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

Yeah, I still grow some fem autos, but I like chucking pollen and the Portal is cranking out some of the finest autos in the world males and all. I'll put three Ston Dragons in a paper towel tonight

I dropped 3 space quacks, and 2 stone dragons. Hoping for some fine specimines this round

Aye-aye.....:amazon: @autoflowerportal Gladiator alliance forming....:biggrin:...keep your eyes on them....

Love Stone's girls...

Look what got delivered very fast, picked them up from my mates last night. Thanks @BombSeeds
b124a032ebd0724f779ce4c5cdea5afb.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Now That is Service...:bravo: Good Luck @Rollin_along

Seeing all these pics are making me itch bad. I'm kinda waiting on pots to arrive, as I plant direct to final pot. For some reason, I can't buy fabric pots at any shops around me.

But planting in cups first wont be a deal breaker! Just got to go buy them. I actually believe growing in cups first make for better seedlings. I'm just lazy to ever try it yet. Luckily, its just a germ pic needed so I can wait till last minute. If pots don't arrive by tomorrow (29th), I'll go buy them cups and germ on 30th, the latest. This is to make sure I'm not penalized by any time zone differences, cos I'm ahead by a bit from the UK and quite a bit more than the US.

Waiting a few days later can also give my current plants a bigger headstart. Oldest is only 49 days old. Youngest is 31 or so. Hopefully, it all rotates out well.

Will also join the LED battle, as these are the only two I qualify for. Although my setup also has COBs but its only less than 20% and is angled as side lighting. Its mainly QBs so not gonna push it.

I figure I just need to copy/paste the same updates in both threads? Or am I missing something?

Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They never recognise mine republic for shipping!

Proud republic of f6 ya!

f6

Yeah..that is a Thought @fettled6 ...we wouldn't even know the names of any Australian seed banks...:headbang:..if you know any I'm sure Hobbsey would approach them....see if they want to join in the Fun. :amazon:

Yeah..that is a Thought @fettled6 ...we wouldn't even know the names of any Australian seed banks...:headbang:..if you know any I'm sure Hobbsey would approach them....see if they want to join in the Fun. :amazon:

Legislation is erroneous, I mean, I've heard a 15+ year plan before we meet Canada's new standing.

I'm in but yeah.

f6

Well, all 3 Stone dragons and the blue toof popped roots and are residing in solo cups under domes. Between them and the 4 goldstones, I have 8 seedlings and 3 mature plants in a 2'x4' by 4' high cabinet. It's gonna be crowded for a while, but I should have something to compete for a blue ribbon.

@Ripper [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] has agreed to an extension for the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] Gladiators to cover the late postal.

[HASHTAG]#Short[/HASHTAG] stuff 5 Gladiators have a Germ date of 1st October 2018...and a Poll final Vote date of 8th Jan 2019.

[HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] Gladiators Only....:amazon:..Rule change will be added to the first post in this Battle thread.

Back