Well, seeing as how I was going to be starting a new grow by September 1 anyway . . . .

I'll drop 3 Portal regs and pick a contender once they sex
gotta be auto flowers pal they wouldn't finish in time im pretty sure it is anyway

I just got my seed packs out and debated dropping now, then reminded myself it was the beers talking. I’m just so damn excited to get started. Some of that enthusiasm will fizzle out when shit starts going wrong :shrug:

gotta be auto flowers pal they wouldn't finish in time im pretty sure it is anyway

Yeah, I still grow some fem autos, but I like chucking pollen and the Portal is cranking out some of the finest autos in the world males and all. I'll put three Ston Dragons in a paper towel tonight

Yeah, I still grow some fem autos, but I like chucking pollen and the Portal is cranking out some of the finest autos in the world males and all. I'll put three Ston Dragons in a paper towel tonight
I dropped 3 space quacks, and 2 stone dragons. Hoping for some fine specimines this round

I just got my seed packs out and debated dropping now, then reminded myself it was the beers talking. I’m just so damn excited to get started. Some of that enthusiasm will fizzle out when shit starts going wrong :shrug:
We're all starting it ain't just the beers talking.

:d5:My seeds are here

Going too drop them tomorrow, so I’m in guys one I provide a photo lol

I’ve bought direct from mephisto,

Sky walker
Double grape
Strawberry nuggets
And I got 5 free auto blues :d5:

Paid for 3 seeds and ended up with 11 lol

Well the good news will start know I’ve bought a proper 70 litre dwc system with a banging air pump, pumping out 30 litres per minute of air. A state of the art monitor so I can clearly see temp, ppm and water temperature.

That’s not it gladiators I’ve also equipped my self with a full the full line of special nutrients.

Let the part begin, :frog::420::baked:

Last edited:
Look what got delivered very fast, picked them up from my mates last night. Thanks @BombSeeds
b124a032ebd0724f779ce4c5cdea5afb.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back