Congratulations to everyone on a job well done 00541.gifthoroughly enjoyed following all your ups and downs, it was fun and informative and I'm looking forward to hopefully joining you all in battle (my first) come the new year ✌

Congratulations to everyone on a job well done View attachment 984227thoroughly enjoyed following all your ups and downs, it was fun and informative and I'm looking forward to hopefully joining you all in battle (my first) come the new year ✌
February 1st for the new battles but we do allow a two week early germ period so just keep eyes on the Cannazone section for when they start going up and sign up. There will be a code given that will be included with your germ pic to be entered.

I don't believe you'll see the poll if accessing on a mobile device.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Everything here is mobile. I don't bother with anything fixed since Brisbane flooded in 2011

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I’ve got perfect access to it here on the iPhone.

Everything here is mobile. I don't bother with anything fixed since Brisbane flooded in 2011

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Might have to access site from Chrome, Dolphin or other browser from phone to be able to see the voting poll. Don't think it's available to see when using Tapatalk.

Back