13) Auto melt wk4✓Out
14) Chuck207 wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓Harvested
15) Tiny Bubbles ✓wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
16) Bigg Al wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓wk11✓
17) Padawan1972 wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
18) johnp540 wk1✓Out
19) Equatorial wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓wk11✓
20) Rev. Green Genes wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
Isn't it a little too early for my post to be considered week 11 update? That was supposed to be just a mid week greeting like I usually do. I don't even tag anyone for these mid week shenanigans of mine. I do understand that my Thursday is probably most of your Fridays though. Close enough. Consider me ticked off then. But I'll be posting again in a few days cos me don't miss me updates! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man said wk 11 is open, So I guess it is. But feel free to update anytime, we love the pics! not just that, you have a unique style, I love the hedges man! They would look right at home in a formal English garden.... for example.

:bighug::cheers:

The man said wk 11 is open, So I guess it is. But feel free to update anytime, we love the pics! not just that, you have a unique style, I love the hedges man! They would look right at home in a formal English garden.... for example.

I don't see that? what page? we both do a mid week pic update.:shrug::shrug:

Hedges! Now thats a word I don't hear much in my part of the world. I just like to call them bouquets, which is shameless enough as it is...lol

My wife says if seen from far, looks like some kinda bonsai with all the twisty ties. Not that anyone else can see them but added security is always welcome.

I guess i just love this too much that I sometimes forget how new I am to it. Probably also why I keep mentioning it. Would love to have a style associated with me but I'm really just a beginner. See? I did it again! Must be annoying as f@ck right? LOL

This week's update are going to show some tasty
Isn't it a little too early for my post to be considered week 11 update? That was supposed to be just a mid week greeting like I usually do. I don't even tag anyone for these mid week shenanigans of mine. I do understand that my Thursday is probably most of your Fridays though. Close enough. Consider me ticked off then. But I'll be posting again in a few days cos me don't miss me updates! Lol

its friday just hitting afternoon here but as far as ive known this was now open for weekly updates with other time zones somebody else may even be close to sat now ..anyway im excited for everybody's pics this week its great closer to the end looking at all the fat buds as this was a mega thread to the others :pass: theres gonna be a lot to pick from ive had a blast in this grow met lots of new people lots of new grow buddies

Ohh...before I forget, i think we have not congratulated the new staffs on this thread!

Congrats guys! You all deserve it and more!

thank you my friend

I just thought........did I miss out on any chances by dropping out of the comp?.....thx:headbang:

Edit:...by chances I mean chances to become tester/staff/owner/evil overlord of AFN.....:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

I just thought........did I miss out on any chances by dropping out of the comp?.....thx:headbang:

Edit:...by chances I mean chances to become tester/staff/owner/evil overlord of AFN.....:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
do you mean to be going on the test program mossy said there may be exceptions i think depending on how early you dropped out but i dont make decisions like that but fingers crossed for you pal also you have been on here ages so you have that going for you

Back