14) Chuck207 wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
15) Tiny Bubbles ✓wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
16) Bigg Al wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
17) Padawan1972 wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
18) johnp540 wk1✓Out
19) Equatorial wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓
20) Rev. Green Genes wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓

:frog::thumbsup::frog::thumbsup::frog:

Wish I could show my dog pics but just too risky. Had dogs since I was a kid but our family has a rule not to buy any. I reinforced that rule with some sorta reasoning when i grew up. We only adopt and no choosing breeds. I know I'm definitely exaggerating but I can't shake the feeling of dog racism when I go into a shop and see price tags based on diff. breeds. Reminds me of racial stereotyping/ injustice LOL among humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shizzle
IMG_20181112_121001.jpg

Wish I could show my dog pics but just too risky. Had dogs since I was a kid but our family has a rule not to buy any. I reinforced that rule with some sorta reasoning when i grew up. We only adopt and no choosing breeds. I know I'm definitely exaggerating but I can't shake the feeling of dog racism when I go into a shop and see price tags based on diff. breeds. Reminds me of racial stereotyping/ injustice LOL among humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My dogs a rescue dog. Pound dogs make best dogs. He's a Anatolian Shepherd a 230lb Disney Pluto dog, can herd kids and kills coyotes and crows for a free time sport. He had a bad rat poison trip as a Pup barked at weird shit for 3 weeks then got sober and has been the best dog ever.

My dogs a rescue dog. Pound dogs make best dogs. He's a Anatolian Shepherd a 230lb Disney Pluto dog, can herd kids and kills coyotes and crows for a free time sport. He had a bad rat poison trip as a Pup barked at weird shit for 3 weeks then got sober and has been the best dog ever.
there just the best my last 2 shepherds one somebody knocked at my house with her so i got her and the boy i was in the park with my girl and got asked if i would rehome one

My 60 pound rescue mutt behaves like he wants to wreck every coyote he sees when we are in the woods, Ive always managed to get him off it before he makes contact but I have often wondered what he plans to do if and when he catches up to one. He’s a staffy mix and the sweetest boy you’ve ever met, you can hardly recognize him when he flips that switch. I just hope that if the day comes where I can’t get him off it then the terrier in him tells him to grab on and don’t let go. Give me 8 seconds to catch up with the both of them and get my blade out. He’s never been in a real fight, i can’t even picture him kicking anyone’s ass lol. I’ve always said I want to get him a “little brother” who’s north of 100 pounds so there’s no question in my mind that any coyote who starts or accepts a fight won’t be walking away from it.

My 60 pound rescue mutt behaves like he wants to wreck every coyote he sees when we are in the woods, Ive always managed to get him off it before he makes contact but I have often wondered what he plans to do if and when he catches up to one. He’s a staffy mix and the sweetest boy you’ve ever met, you can hardly recognize him when he flips that switch. I just hope that if the day comes where I can’t get him off it then the terrier in him tells him to grab on and don’t let go. Give me 8 seconds to catch up with the both of them and get my blade out. He’s never been in a real fight, i can’t even picture him kicking anyone’s ass lol. I’ve always said I want to get him a “little brother” who’s north of 100 pounds so there’s no question in my mind that any coyote who starts or accepts a fight won’t be walking away from it.

You need some chickens, Good Dog! That is one of a few traits dogs have that is responsible for co-evolving with humans. Keep the livestock guarded.:bighug:

No coyote is coming into your property with that dog.

Back