Starting to get chunky, these short stuff girls have some stuff I'm really liking
IMG_20181101_213908.jpg
IMG_20181101_214103.jpg

Probably gonna have to brace her up as I'm starting to see the tips lean more every day. Diffidently interested in some of their strains.

Starting to get chunky, these short stuff girls have some stuff I'm really likingView attachment 968501 View attachment 968502

Probably gonna have to brace her up as I'm starting to see the tips lean more every day. Diffidently interested in some of their strains.
how does she smell its a strain i have looked into and a great job pal

Yes they are.[emoji23][emoji23] They fit almost perfect (a lil too snug) but it gets me the key coverage areas id put plants and leaves a hole for the 5 g bag to sit on a regular small stand and stay level with the rest of the 3g. And they are perfect for my bags cuz they support but still allow lotsa air flow.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

A couple other things I've learned the punch outs are good to use a tie down and to hold bamboo sticks or whatever you need for support
1976c2f117e376012fad52e599853f7b.jpg

A couple other things I've learned the punch outs are good to use a tie down and to hold bamboo sticks or whatever you need for support
1976c2f117e376012fad52e599853f7b.jpg
Thats awesome. Did you cut your trays down? They look like half-height. Mine are about 4-5 inches tall

Thats awesome. Did you cut your trays down? They look like half-height. Mine are about 4-5 inches tall

No these are 4 inches tall I think mine are the ones for the 20oz bottles and any coke crate works good also

No these are 4 inches tall I think mine are the ones for the 20oz bottles and any coke crate works good also
Aww i only have the 2liter ones. My job only orders water in 20oz and it comes in cardboard. But hey the concept works. Appreciate that support idea!! Hopefully i one day grow plants that need the support. So far they hold up on their own. I cant wait till i get a flower big enough to break a branch

Back