Indoor Gabe's Perpetual Harvest

I use stable breeder pack genetics that I've tested in my garden to do my crosses, and I chemically induce the m>f transition.

I won't give away the whole process, but I chemically prevent the female plant from producing esther, it then cannot produce the estrogen it needs to form buds, the plant becomes stressed, and herms.

I run over 400 plants per year in my testing garden, and can say that unless the plants are exposed to temperatures over 100 for a significant period of time (days) they will not herm.

I'm doing a m>f transition on my Instagram now, just posted pics today, sterquiliniis.seeds is my name on there.
I thought only mammals produced estrogen lol or are you referring to the plants equivalent? Just a question. Help me understand. I understand what colloidal silver does and gibberillic acid. Your just throwing me off with the estrogen.

I thought only mammals produced estrogen lol or are you referring to the plants equivalent? Just a question. Help me understand. I understand what colloidal silver does and gibberillic acid. Your just throwing me off with the estrogen.

Plant phytoestrogens found in canbabis include estradiol and 8-prenylnaringenin.

That's why they have male and female plants, most other fruiting/flowering plants pollinate themselves.

Quick progress report.......no pics.

YETI is 26 days old and has been in flower 4 ish days. Very healthy looking, Having Megacrop at 700 ppm ish. Didnt react well to FIM.....loved root pruning. Flowering too early for my system and methods. Branch spacing is very good however the branches are short at this stage. She is forming a lovely double crown of flowers

Dark and Stormy is 19 days old and i m calling today day 2 of flower. She s still in the nursery tub and getting 700ppm through the top. FIM has caused a mass of growth and shallow sowing has created a substantial trunk. Again flowered early. Air pruning of roots continues.

Depending on characteristics i will be adding one of these 2 strains to DWC and the other will go outside

2 x Green Crush are about to emerge so tmrw will be day 1 for them
2 x Cuba Libra may pop up tmrw.

Wow man those look fuckin awesome! I popped snozzberry off the bat for the name alone, I also popped truffula because of the cross, I had no idea she got purple. I'm a total purpleholic.

How are the babies doing man? They old enough to hit with sts yet :rofl:

First week of June, I'll be doing Ripley's OG, MBAP, and Forgotten Cookies and MAYBE Dragonfarts, which is PROBABLY Sour60 x Amnesia Haze, the breeder originally said SODK x Amnesia Haze, then changed it later, God only knows what it really is, I'm watching it to decide if I'll use it.

Be harvesting the beans by end of July, I'll send you some, but they won't be ready to drop til September/October.

Yea man I lurked the insta and saw your plans for them. Looks like our going to be kept super busy. I get a serious chuckle out of the name dragonfarts :haha:

Even if you decide not to use the unreliable genetics you should still use the name lmao. I've got a couple dragon beans to breed with if you want to keep it a legit dragon lol

Back