Indoor Gabe's Perpetual Harvest

Gabe

Autoflower Breeder
Reaction score
I will be growing exclusively self bred plants in this journal. If I grow a breeder's seeds, or do another seed run, that will be a different journal.

The setup I have listed below is my standard setup,
nothing ever changes, not the soil, not the nutrients, it's all dialed in.

To start out with, I will be growing
Green Crack, Seagreen (Green Crack x C4-matic), Crackfruit (Green Crack x Grapefruit), and California Crack (Green Crack x Californian Snow).

DSCN0341.JPG

1) Type and wattage of lights. (MH, HPS, CFL's, tube fluorescents, LED's)
Hortilux 1000 w hps x 2

.2) Distance from tops?
Bulb set 31" from the soil level first 4 weeks, 40" from soil level last 4 weeks, never closer than 12" to the tops.

.3) Reflector type? (cool tube set-up, bat wing, enclosed reflector, bare bulb...)
Bat Wing

.4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply?
Yes

.5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan?
Yes

.6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule?
1000w, 2100K (I think), 18/6

Your medium:
.7) Specific brand and type of soil, (coco, peat based soilless...) and anything you've added to it. (vermiculite, perlite, worm castings...)
I am going to be using Roots Organic Potting Soil, with 20% pearlite added, plus oatmeal, azomite and mico. There will be a layer of clay pellets on the bottom to aerate the soil, and on the top to help hold in moisture.

.8) Size of container.
2 gallon, 9" diameter. More like 1.75 with the pellets

Your nutrients and water:
.9) Source of water. (tap or filtered) What's it's ph?
Bottled water - reverse osmosis/uv/etc, I PH to 6.1-6.3 after adding nutes.

10) Method of checking water ph. (ph pen, test strips, aquarium test kit...)
PH Pen and occasionally drops just to verify teh readings

11) Method of adjusting water ph. (phosphoric acid, white vinegar, hydrated lime, PH Up...)
PH up/PH Down

12) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule.
That's a lot of detail -
1st week is PH Water+Clonex (20ml)

2nd week is PH water+Pureblend Pro Veg+Clonex+Liquid Karma+CalMag+Silica

3-4 week is PH water+Pureblend Pro Transition+Liquid Karma+Calmag+Silica

5-7 is Ph water+Cutting Edge Bloom+Liquid Karma

8 Flush with PH Water

13) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering?
Feed Every Watering 5-10ml nutes + 5-10ml per additive per gallon.

14) Any additives or tea's? (Superthrive, CalMag, molasses, Mother's Earth...)
see above

16) What is your ingoing water's ph?
6.1-6.3

17) Do you foliar feed? If so, with what, how often, and at what time do you spray?
No

Your growroom:
18) Indoors or outdoors?
In

19) What size of closet, room or hut?
12x12 room, i use about 1/4 of that

20) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off?
I run AC at 75 while lights are on, and have lots of air circulation, with my plants right under an AC vent, but I do not have an exact temperature/humidity measurement

21) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom?
No

Your strain:
22) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?)
Assorted Hybrids

23) Is this an photoperiod strain?
Auto

26) From seeds or clones?
Seed

6 Crackfruits, 2 California Crack, 1 Seagreen. I germed 6 of each, figuring I'd get 1-2 of each, teh Crackfruits killed it! I was wanting to do 8 plants, to start off my perpetual run, might end up with 11. I'm sure I can figure out what to do with them.

IMG_20160903_171107.jpg

Here's what hatched - 3 Crackfruit, 2 Cali Crack, 1 Green Crack, 1 Seagreen, 1 mystery, I'm kinda glad tehy didnt all come up, 11 was too many, 8 is too many, but I plan to pull half of these a week early, so it wont really too negatively affect my cycle

IMG_20160906_181729.jpg

The Seagreen from batch one fell over and died, I dont think I buried it deep enough, oh well. The green crack is killing it, at about day 16 today. The others are on day 11, they'll be starting to blow up in the next week:

IMG_20160916_181501.jpg
IMG_20160916_181528.jpg

Here is a mutant Crackfruit up close, can't really see it good. I may pull in in the next week or so.

IMG_20160916_181639.jpg

4 Seagreen (C4-matic x Green Crack) germinated this time, 80% success rate, very good, we'll see how many pop soil by Monday

IMG_20160916_212126.jpg

Here's a California Crack (California Snow x Green Crack) and a Green Crack, there are 2 seeds in each pot, I think I'll do it like that from now on, let the stronger one live past about week 2, I've seen other people do that, I have plenty of seeds

IMG_20160916_212133.jpg

Same with these, I have 2 Crackfruit (Green Crack x Grapefruit) seeds in one pot, and one Green Kong (Green Crack x Gorilla Glue) and one Green Crack in the other, because only one Kong popped germinated

IMG_20160916_212141.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160916_181556.jpg
    IMG_20160916_181556.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Following along your grow. I ended up with some c4 x blackberry (both purple plants) and c4 x girl scout cookies:woohoo1: with a little help from you, thank you. :pass:

Following along your grow. I ended up with some c4 x blackberry (both purple plants) and c4 x girl scout cookies:woohoo1: with a little help from you, thank you. :pass:

Man, you got some FourBerry, and IDK what the other should be! what you gonna call 'em?

I hope my Seagreen retains the purpleness, but if it doesn't that c4 was so fast, and frosty, it'll be top shelf shit.

If you get a journal going, I been trying to start a 'F1 Hybrids or GTFO' club, you should join up, post some pics, we're the coolest kids so it'll totally become a thing :d5:

Man, you got some FourBerry, and IDK what the other should be! what you gonna call 'em?

I hope my Seagreen retains the purpleness, but if it doesn't that c4 was so fast, and frosty, it'll be top shelf shit.

If you get a journal going, I been trying to start a 'F1 Hybrids or GTFO' club, you should join up, post some pics, we're the coolest kids so it'll totally become a thing :d5:
I haven't even thought about it to be honest. FourBerry works for sure SeaCookies.... Exploding Scouts....

The Garden:

IMG_20160927_115431.jpg

Row 1 L to R:
Crackfruit, Cali Crack, Cali Crack, and Green Crack

IMG_20160927_115517.jpg

Row 2 L to R:
Crackfruit, Crackfruit, Mystery

IMG_20160927_115525.jpg

Row 3 L to R:
Seagreen, Seagreen, Green Kong

IMG_20160927_115537.jpg

Row 4 L to R