Rate my journal

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tiny update, i have one up and one pushing soil, the other i am not seeing movement on as of yet. Ill get pics tomorrow when both of them are above ground. I really hope that the third isnt a dud, but it happens from time to time. At least there will be two rocking along.
Hey @FullDuplex how are those blackberry's doing?

FD's update....

last to start first to finish...
and look at this yield
14932483-panier-de-mures-et-de-vieux-bois.jpg

Hey @FullDuplex how are those blackberry's doing?

FD's update....

last to start first to finish...
and look at this yield
View attachment 623740

So we have had a minor setback. I germinated three seeds, one didnt come above the soil, one of them didnt do very well at all. It got skinny tall and was doing some weird shit. I pulled it last night and there were no roots other than the main tap root which was weird. No I will say this, i in no way blame fastbuds for this. This was luck of the draw on the first two. The third one had a slow start but she started coming around. I fed her my typical feed schedule and she wasnt responding at first so i figured i had nothing to loose and fed her full strength to see if shed respond and BOY did she ever. She showed sex last night and is a healthy little gal now. Ill get some pics and get them in here.

I know that i have been lacking on my updates but i wanted to make sure that i did everything that i could to them as well as talk to @FastBuds before i made mention on the thread. Its only the correct way to handle the situation that i have encountered here. Like i said though, this is a genetics game, and if anyone knows that i do. being a small breeder i have seen my share of freaks and issues, its like humans, two perfectly healthy people can have a child with downs. It all comes back to the way the DNA lines up. However seeing the one come around lets me know that they do have a hearty line here.

As you guys can see here what i am talking about, the yellow on the plant is strong with this one, however the lower section is starting to green up a little bit. So she is starting to pick up the nutes that i am pounding her with.

full

Her feed schedule is the same as these, so she should be darker but its all good. She is growing and that is all that matters.

full

You still in this thing?

Back