Congrats, FA! Those buds look to be top shelf for sure. And so much of it. Damn, that Northern Lights is amazing. I think it will be a lot more than 200 if the smaller was 165... probably 400! Really nice job, man! And the pics are awesome as usual.

That's amazing man! Fill them salt shakers! It's been pretty cool seeing your improvements since day 1. You were smashing it from the get go but your quality just seems to keep improving. Guess you got plenty to test on your rosin press now too

They look great man absolutely beautiful and the colors are rich , I really like the smaller buds as there is less chance of bud rot ect. Got any plans for the next round?

Congrats, FA! Those buds look to be top shelf for sure. And so much of it. Damn, that Northern Lights is amazing. I think it will be a lot more than 200 if the smaller was 165... probably 400! Really nice job, man! And the pics are awesome as usual.
Thanks! 400 and I’ll need more jars!

They look great man absolutely beautiful and the colors are rich , I really like the smaller buds as there is less chance of bud rot ect. Got any plans for the next round?
Thank you Fitzy! I’m going to be doing Mega Buds Beast mode and Purple Rolex from Roc bud and a gas hog auto from a guy off Instagram. 2 photo periods for the first time as well.

That's amazing man! Fill them salt shakers! It's been pretty cool seeing your improvements since day 1. You were smashing it from the get go but your quality just seems to keep improving. Guess you got plenty to test on your rosin press now too
Thank you boog! It’s been great watching your progress as well! Plenty to play with!

Thank you Fitzy! I’m going to be doing Mega Buds Beast mode and Purple Rolex from Roc bud and a gas hog auto from a guy off Instagram. 2 photo periods for the first time as well.
Definitely tag me for that I'm running a bunch of stuff colosol purps a few other photos aswell as some mephisto, mephisto crosses and others in the mephisto/my crosses in the indoor section take a peak when you can.

Definitely tag me for that I'm running a bunch of stuff colosol purps a few other photos aswell as some mephisto, mephisto crosses and others in the mephisto/my crosses in the indoor section take a peak when you can.
Definitely will tag you thanks for hanging around!

Definitely will tag you thanks for hanging around!
No need to thank me bud u do great work which is why I watch and I also love to see how other people do it , it creates innovation and that is wat it's all about.

Port and Stilton is complete! 130 and 132 grams from 2 plants. It's a beautiful trichome covered strain no doubt the frostiest stuff I've grown. Terps are musky dank with some grape tones. The bud is smooth and very potent. So 3 suto flowers in a 3x3 tent yielded 425 grams about an oz. short of a lb. I'm very happy with this new set up. It added about 50 grams of extra yield in comparison to my blurple.

Here are some nugget shots of each phenotype of the Port and Stilton from Mephisto Genetics.

TC8C6964.jpg
TC8C6962.jpg
TC8C6940.jpg
TC8C6931.jpg
TC8C6955.jpg
TC8C6887.jpg
TC8C6890.jpg
TC8C6882.jpg
TC8C6884.jpg
TC8C6881.jpg
TC8C6878.jpg
TC8C6867.jpg