Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Big shout to @mephisto for these tester beans. This run, I've dropped Fugue State, Forgotten Cookies and Strawberry Nuggets. Setup is the same a usual. A light mix soil, Plagron or BioBizz, BioBizz nutes, and Black Pearl and Plant Explosion amendments. Lights will be Platinum P150 for the first 5 weeks, then a P300 for the remainder.
img_4693-jpg.857090

IMG_4727.JPG

In 5 weeks time, I'll drop the Orange Diesel, and the Forum Stomper
Let the games commence

Big shout to @mephisto for these tester beans. This run, I've dropped Fugue State, Forgotten Cookies and Strawberry Nuggets. Setup is the same a usual. A light mix soil, Plagron or BioBizz, BioBizz nutes, and Black Pearl and Plant Explosion amendments. Lights will be Platinum P150 for the first 5 weeks, then a P300 for the remainder.
img_4693-jpg.857090

View attachment 860318
In 5 weeks time, I'll drop the Orange Diesel, and the Forum Stomper
Let the games commence

I so want to know how that Strawberry's one turns out ,,, good luck pal ,,,,,,:cheers:

Happy days, the more the merrier, we can have some banter along the way. If it gets too packed, I'll hitch the caravan up :cheers:

:hookah:
I was going to take the hump and say I no wood tink ,,, then lol,,,, yea I am ,,,caravan is great :thumbsup:

I on a blitz at moment ,,,I been looking at solar powered set up for trailers ,,,:crying:,,, I need some downer meds soon :cheers:

Back