Extraction Fudge and Trim butter log.

Rev. Green Genes

Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So.
Reaction score
Website
www.something.com
Currently Smoking
Alien V. Triangle, Double Grape
Butter:
  • Decarbed 1.25 ounces of dry, finely ground, trim and a bit of buds. ( 1 hour at 240 degrees )
  • 1 pound unsalted butter, put it in a crock pot on warm to melt.
  • Add herbs to the butter, and turn crock pot up to low, add 1 cup water. let it bubble some for a while and turned it back to warm for 12 hours. Stir very well several times throughout the cooking process.
  • Strained with coarse and fine metal strainers, pressed it out into a steel or glass canister, sealed it and put it in the fridge overnight.
  • Cut around edges till you can drain water out the side of canister. Completely drain it, store in Freezer

Fudge:
  • 3 cups organic sugar
  • 3/4 cup cannabis butter
  • 2/3 cup evaporated milk (i added a bit more because i added chocolate)
  • 1 12-oz. (340 g) package Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
  • a few handfuls of semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 7-oz. (198 g) jar Marshmallow crème
  • 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts and almonds
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:

Combine sugar, cannabutter and milk in a saucepan; bring to soft rolling boil, stirring constantly. (it will burn fast, keep stirring)

Continue soft boiling 2-3 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring and not allowing it to scorch. Make sure your heat is at medium to low.

Remove from heat, stir in chocolate until melted.

Add marshmallow crème, nuts and vanilla, beat until blended.

Pour into greased 9 X 13-inch baking pan.

Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.

I found they are greasy, and would best be kept in the fridge or freezer for storage. If you are carrying them out of the house, try parchment paper, or wax paper wrapping. They melt easy.

_AWW0185.JPG

Last edited:
Back