Lighting FTG Lighting Infinity Board and SoFem Auto Grow

They look solid lights @Nate @ Agro Lighting to be honest I only use my dimmers when I open me tent up! Don't want the neighbors seeing dots in there eyes for days!.. I've made my own modular setup... 240watt drivers tho so can alternate between strips and qb's... struggled to find those braces to spread them tho I could do with at least 4! ,if ya wanna dm me prices to UK be awesome cheers dude!..
Easy now!..
We had to have the connecting bars fabricated specifically for these lights. They do offer plenty of stability to the fixture, but most importantly ensure the proper spacing for PPFD. There are actually two different settings on each bar to make things even more flexible. I will have to look into shipping cost from the US and I'll send over some pricing for you. Thanks!

I'm still pushing along even with my foot pain. I got the autopots all plumbed in with the new aquavalve 5's with the larger 3/8" lines. As you can see I also got extra quick shutoff valves to install before each tray. Better to be prepared incase you need to stop one if there is a problem or early harvest while others continue growing.

20210129_170854.jpg
20210129_171009.jpg

Prepped the coco coir block last night. I'm still running the Greenleaf Megacrop 2 part nutrients using their recommended feed schedule listed on their website. Have all the autopots filled now and will be watering in each pot with 1.5L early veg nutes prior to placing germed seed.

As you can see I'm running a few testers for SoFem seeds and one of theirs from the original lineup Blood Lemon Narcos along with a Fastbuds Pineapple Express. All seeds are going in for a 24hr soak and should be ready to be planted into their final destination.
20210131_152216.jpg
20210131_152212.jpg
20210131_152657.jpg

once you get going and get this light dialled in your going to be unstoppable anyhow I'm rooting for you buddy

I had an issue with my germ, but not letting that set me back. I've been given the go ahead to let you all know what the new
tester beans are from SoFem Genetics so these are the names of the 2 I'm doing.
Blood Temple Kush
Blood Lemon Gas

Back