Indoor Franks brand spankin’ new thread

Haha indeed! Thanks for stopping by my friend, how’s life? :pass:
Life is currently extremely challenging. Using gardening as a refuge…it’s a known and comfortable. Grateful to have lots support and love coming my way in the worst of times. :bighug:
My MD suggested increasing trazadone to shut things down. I assured him, I’m well covered!! Just need to keep enough calories in the system to stay afloat. Next quest is better munchies material. Strawberry Microverse just might be it. I love love love both cultivars.
A heads up on anything with Blue Microverse. The Blue Magoo BX2 in the mix may make her a bit more N sensitive. My current Blue Microverse ( gravid) is showing a bit of claw.

Hey Frank - quick question. Could you explain a bit about how you determine your dosages? Do you follow a general target for all plants and then adjust based on what you see?

Hey Frank - quick question. Could you explain a bit about how you determine your dosages? Do you follow a general target for all plants and then adjust based on what you see?
So, day 1-10 ( or at least 7, if they’re ready for feed earlier) just water. Then first feed is 1mc , but I only give her half a gallon. Second feed is 2mc, and still half gallon. By day twenty, or around I want to be giving 3mc and a full gallon. My target is 4mc for most plants throughout late veg and most of flower. I’m watching for clawing or tip burn. If light clawing I just watch them, if it’s bad or tip burn I back off a 1/4 teaspoon of mc. Depending on the plant I may try to go back up, while some never make it past 3 mc. In rare cases a plant will want 5mc eventually.

I start adding sweet candy towards the middle of the stretch at 1sc per gallon. I increase that by 1/4 teaspoon per feed until it’s at 4 sc per gallon. Once flowers have formed and she’s building trichomes and mass I’ll add in bud candy at 1bc for the rest of her life. Calmg pro as needed throughout. I normally try to flush for the last week, but sometimesdon’t get around to it. Honestly I see no difference in the end result.:pass:
I hope that answers your question :rofl:

:pop: Along for the ride buddy:goodluck::vibes: :pass:

Curious if you have any strain info on the strawberry microverse? I got some of those as well and I have been looking around but haven’t found anything yet

:pop: Along for the ride buddy:goodluck::vibes: :pass:

Curious if you have any strain info on the strawberry microverse? I got some of those as well and I have been looking around but haven’t found anything yet
I couldn’t find much info…but my good friend @BCBudlady has grown it I think, so let’s see if she’ll chime in :pass:

I couldn’t find much info…but my good friend @BCBudlady has grown it I think, so let’s see if she’ll chime in :pass:
Just grown Blue Microverse @Frank the Dank and Strawberry Nuggets many times. They are big favorites for this indica lover. This will be an awesome fruity explosion.
As stated, Blue Microverse can be sensitive to N from it’s Blue Magoo Bx heritage. Daz May have selected this out, so no guess on Strawberry Microverse.

Back