Indoor Franks brand spankin’ new thread

Welp…..Samsquatch x sd was a no go :face: so I’ve replaced with Star Fruit (portal). I was going to just run four….but I’m still not convinced nebula is going to pull out of her funk….:pass:
Bummer on the Swamp Dragon frank. Starfruit is a zippy one. Beautiful too.
Fingers crossed for Nebula.
Always grow more….

Bummer on the Swamp Dragon frank. Starfruit is a zippy one. Beautiful too.
Fingers crossed for Nebula.
Always grow more….
This is the second time growing Star Fruit…..really enjoyed her last time. I’ll give the swamp dragon a go again in the future. Not sure why none of the three germed:shrug:. Oh well lol:pass:

These last ones I did in that particular pot I did. Not something I usually do, I was just being lazy.
I've found that there is a fine line when it comes to germing during colder temps. I feel I lost a bunch of beans because of it. Not sure how much that makes sense where you are at.

I've found that there is a fine line when it comes to germing during colder temps. I feel I lost a bunch of beans because of it. Not sure how much that makes sense where you are at.
I’m in the desert….it’s chilly to me…..but certainly not cold :haha:

Are you direct pot germing? Might be a bit colder than normal?

Always germination on the router to stay warm. Usually shotglass soak until I see tails, then into jiffy pellets until I see a sprout. Nice warm and humid location. The thing that surprised me was the 4 Jean-O's seeds that I dropped sprang up instantly. The rest did not.

I retried a couple times and massaged, scuffed, soaked and used a scalpel to remove the seam and outer wax coating. Still zilch.

I tried direct sowing a couple and I had the pots loaded and in the tent with the heat/lights on. Should have been perfect but, eh.... no idea.

Back