Indoor Franks brand spankin’ new thread

I'm a little supernatural green with envy @the moment, I dream ofa Lb and a bling worthy badge.
Happy for you bro, long time coming but ya got there:d5:
Thank you very much my friend, and thanks for the reps. Couldn’t have done it without the knowledge you and others have sent my way over the years :bighug::pass::d5:

C95EC69C-46DF-4610-BA1A-7E7AD4051489.jpeg

Me too :vibe: , got Nebulas, been in me head for years. That empty grow room is a rarity for you, soon greening with Portals, how cool:pass:
I’ve got seedlings popping up as we speak, my friend. Tomorrow will officially be day #1 and I’ll have some pics :woohoo1::pass: how’s the beginning of the cold season treating you my friend?

I’ve got seedlings popping up as we speak, my friend. Tomorrow will officially be day #1 and I’ll have some pics :woohoo1::pass: how’s the beginning of the cold season treating you my friend?
So far not bad. Nearly recovered from Overuse Syndrome. Working smart, focusing on less work at a time. More outings, less weight handled each outing. Full old man mode. I'm actually enjoying life after 3+ months of mostly pain. Fantastic meds this year, so if I don't have an accident and hurt myself bad I've got all the usual osteo suspects quaking in a corner of their cell :pass:

Back