Indoor Franks brand spankin’ new thread

Big fat flowers on Purple Punch! SM fading beautifully. Must be smelling excellent in there.
I absolutely can’t wait for purple punch to finish, she’s such a beautiful specimen…..and SM is an awesome little girl, loaded with frosty buds….definitely reminiscent of strawberry nuggets. I’m letting her amber up a bit before chopping.
I’ve been going through seeds and found some old Nebula Stone for next round I’m excited to run.:headbang:
Thanks for stopping by my friend :bighug:

I absolutely can’t wait for purple punch to finish, she’s such a beautiful specimen…..and SM is an awesome little girl, loaded with frosty buds….definitely reminiscent of strawberry nuggets. I’m letting her amber up a bit before chopping.
I’ve been going through seeds and found some old Nebula Stone for next round I’m excited to run.:headbang:
Thanks for stopping by my friend :bighug:
Wow, have fun with those Nebula Stone…..a celestial experience..lol. I’ll need to look that one up in the garden log.
So tough to choose, and not a bad problem.
S99 might finish around 60. Gotta love those speedy ones. Next round will have a S99. Been too long.

Hey @Mossy :bighug: :love: LS ya say? Heading over there. You aren’t helping control my bean hoarding!! I’ll bet it’s his new photo to autos using CMD? Dragons at the core, no doubt:dragon2:. Secrets safe with me!!

:d5: You didn't hear it here......:yeah:..should be a Test grow too...but Raffles First...

definitely reminiscent of strawberry nuggets.

Do the Strawberry ones smell of Strawberry or is it poetic license @Frank the Dank ...?

I Asked St Tom but he says his Nose ain't Big enough....cough..I Mean sensitive enough to Define it.......:pass:

Do the Strawberry ones smell of Strawberry or is it poetic license @Frank the Dank ...?

I Asked St Tom but he says his Nose ain't Big enough....cough..I Mean sensitive enough to Define it.......:pass:
This one has a sweet, fruity smell…. But I wouldn’t say strawberries exactly. This one’s parent, strawberry nuggets (mephisto) was a bit closer from what I remember….but again, not exactly strawberries. :pass:

Carne Asada style porterhouse, refried black beans, Spanish style cauliflower rice, topped with cotija cheese
CFD2CD41-BE41-439E-ACED-E2F7483E4BEB.jpeg
2281F125-18D5-4295-B771-C636F6CF5121.jpeg
D1E0670E-0D66-4DAE-8369-054FF91E160F.jpeg

Back