Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey guys, it's that time again to ask for donations to help cover the cost of the site fees. If anyone is willing or capable of helping, it's much appreciated!

Hey guys, it's that time again to ask for donations to help cover the cost of the site fees. If anyone is willing or capable of helping, it's much appreciated!

@Mossy Said this would be coming up soon!
I'll do my little part like the last time as a payback for everything the site has given me!

Jesus!
I've never had this much problem with Square. I got the page where I can fill out all the info and then when I hit the donate button it doesn't do anything but give a loading circle and then back to the donate button.
Anyone else having this problem?

Jesus!
I've never had this much problem with Square. I got the page where I can fill out all the info and then when I hit the donate button it doesn't do anything but give a loading circle and then back to the donate button.
Anyone else having this problem?
No, I’m waiting to see if you can figure it out before I dip my toe into the pool of aggravation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Plus I want to make sure our name won’t be displayed to the world again :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

No, I’m waiting to see if you can figure it out before I dip my toe into the pool of aggravation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Plus I want to make sure our name won’t be displayed to the world again :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Pretty sure that wasn’t a issue with the square transactions i feel like that was the old donation system

I have no idea what the hell the problem is man.
I just called Square to try to get some assistance. Kind of figure out what the hell's going on. The person I talked to was absolutely f'ing useless!:face::grrr1::grrr1:

I've got to go to town! I'll check back to see if anybody's made better progress than I have!.

Back