Focus V Carta 2 1,000 dab review

IMG_1166.jpeg

Today I took my 1,000th dab from the Carta 2..
IMG_1155.jpeg

I can’t say enough good things about the Carta 2. Weather you like big clouds, or terpy low temp dabs, this will do it with its adjustable heat settings from 365-635 Fahrenheit.

The best thing about the Carta 2 is its durability. In 1,000 dabs, I have only cleaned it regularly….nothing else. The atomizer (banger) is working exactly the way it did on the first dab.
IMG_1162.jpeg

As you can see, it cleans right up….. the only chaz I haven’t been able to clean off is on the side of the ceramic bowl, and is there because I don’t want to push too hard cleaning it, and break it. Besides, it doesn’t affect the taste at all… you can see it below..
IMG_1164.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

I bought the Carta 2 because I was tired of replacing coils on other devices….. I was not a fan of the terrible flavors you get from coil devices that are not cleanable in between dabs. With the Carta, a few swipes with Qtips, and maybe some alcohol and it’s as clean as new.
For deep cleaning, just take it apart and soak the glass, atomizer, and carb cap pieces in alcohol, and clean the vapor path and things are clean as new in no time.
IMG_1165.jpeg

In all honesty, the Carta is a 10/10, and I can’t recommend it enough. :lildab:

Well damn it!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Looks like I got another toy to buy!:biggrin:

I think that would be my mainstay while at home and still keep the Swordfish when I'm out and about.
Well, I went ahead and bit the bullet!, :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :woohoo:

I got the unit at Element vape. It was already fairly cheap at $249. They had a Labor Day $40 off over $200 purchased.
So I went ahead and got charger and a hot knife.
Delivered to my door was $282.84
I think that's a pretty good price!

The higher the temp the bigger the clouds, but the trade off is less terps and harsher.
The higher the vaping temperature, the more terpenes (and everything else vaporizable) are vaporized. But the vapor becomes harsher, because a higher proportion of organics present are being rapidly pyrolyzed, broken down, and the by-products polymerizing, with formation of tars, polycyclic aromatics, etc.; much the same but to much less extent vs. combusting the same material.

The higher the vaping temperature, the more terpenes (and everything else vaporizable) are vaporized. But the vapor becomes harsher, because a higher proportion of organics present are being rapidly pyrolyzed, broken down, and the by-products polymerizing, with formation of tars, polycyclic aromatics, etc.; much the same but to much less extent vs. combusting the same material.
I like my vapes like I like my low riders!
Low and Slow!
8Zib4j.gif

Well, when I get this thing in, I'm definitely not gonna mix up the same Concoction I did earlier today! :face: :grump::what?:

This latest all THC girl live rosin made from three different strains was already pretty friggin wicked !
I mixed it with My sillyass had to add some THC extract From this local vape shop that this sweet old lady owns . Very light golden Crystalline crumble .

I had done it before with Aunt Jenny's elixir. I think it had a very good synergistic effect!
That sure as hell didn't happen today!:face:I think my problem was that I didn't have any CBD this morning and There is no CBD in that newest live rosin.
It probably would have been OK if I hadn't hit it so much. But it was a huge Sneaker!

By the time I realized I was that high, it was way too late and too much!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Man, I zipped past Betelgeuse* so quick........................ It had already gone supernova untold time before!
It was a great deal more powerful than The tincture I made from that RSO test.
It was OK for awhile, but then it started turn a little anxious and apprehensive. I've always gotta be proactive and try to show that I'm in control:funny::funny::funny::funny:I went ahead and had three droppers of my CBD in coconut oil mixture. It took a little bit of time to take effect hitting it still added a little bit, but it calmed things down. As you can see I'm still under the influence !:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I hope this thing doesn't get me in a lot of trouble!
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

* Betelgeuse
This guy!
9048d6657f4241c877f8cc3efc7cf59e_w200.gif

Not!

This guy
dd39daf2f60e202aebd92a7952aa4d76.gif

Well I finally got it in. My silly mail carrier didn't beat the horn Saturday, so I rescheduled to pick up this morning, but when I went up there she took it on the route. At least the guy called her and told her that to drop it off.
Watched a couple of vids, got it all registered and the app working properly and I'm going to set me up a couple of different setups, but I'll personally just use a low setting.

Damn nice little case that comes with it. Nice little wireless charger too!

395*F FTMFW!!

Oh that's good!!!!

Back