Grow Room First timer grow HomeBox 250w CFL - 2x AK-47

Just a touch of nute burn on some of those leaf tips there. I would back off the nutes a tiny bit/ mix the same amount with a bit more water.

Ok! Thank you very much for your fast answer. I will feed her a bit less nutrients tomorrow when it is time for food.
When can I expect her to start forming buds? I'm a bit worried she will grow taller than I'd expected and that might be a problem since she will then be too close to the lights.
Luckily I can move the bulbs 1-2 inches higher if needed, but thats pretty much it. I didn't expect her to grow that big so I didn't do any stem training on her in the grow-phase. Is it too late to start bending the main stem gently towards left/right ?

I suppose I did a little "overkill" on the pot size, hehe..

Looks really nice! Always so cool to see strong, happy plants in relatively tiny spaces. I would say good luck for the rest of the grow, but like @Cptn Feathersword said, keep doing what you're doing because it's working so far. :d5:

Hey my fellow growers!

Its been some days ago since last update. I did encounter some heat-spot issues (again..) but that has been taken care of by adding one more fan into the box. It makes a bit more noise than intended so I'm gonna take a look at this once more when this grow is done. I've also been staying away from nutrients since the last update until today. It seems she didn't mind that. Too much can't be good, right?
I had to bend the main stem towards left because she was getting too tall. On the positive side, it seems that the other stems are getting the same size as the main one. It is amazing to see what 2x 125w CFL can do.. :biggrin:

Here she is at the age of 45 days:
WP_20161010_10_27_15_Pro.jpg

WP_20161010_10_28_05_Pro.jpg

Thank you all for reading!

Best regards,
Aiai

Looking good, nice plants. you could always perhaps try repositioning the cfl reflector so it's standing upright on the floor. Some of the lower buds can get some light.

But I'd imagine they've stopped the stretch now? so you should be ok..:greenthumb:

Back