New Grower First time growing cannabis

Nightly picture day 16....no one said a word about the gnat in the day 15 pic but we have taken steps already to curb that got the 2 that where in the tent and there is diamatus earth already on top of soil so larva should have a hard time living. I look at it this way if you grow your going to deal with pest inside or outside so I will do what I can to mitigate but will not use sprays. Somtimes just the sent of an oil is enough to Ward off stuff. We use bars of cheap lavender soap in stockings and cologne sprayed on sponges. Does a really good job at keeping the deer out of the garden. The well he needs fattened up... Thanks for the positive support look forward to sharing this journey.
I keep a ready supply of yellow boards, lol.

I keep a ready supply of yellow boards, lol.
Gorilla tape. Diamatios earth is like razor wire to insects so the lava will not be able to survive so far so good been almost 5 days haven't seen any another's there hatch life cycle is 3 to 5 days and 18 days all around. The yellow pads are treated with a chemical that I would not rather have around the plant. I've grown some monster tamatoe plants In the same style tent and they attract bugs way worse than canabis the Diamatios helps dramatically decrease your chances for lava to form in the soil plus it holds water very well while giving minerals to the fungi to break down into food for the plant

Day 18....just the usual growing getting bigger by the hour it seems.

Attachments

• 20210801_101059.jpg
    20210801_101059.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 29
Excuse my lack of counting skills. Public school taught here....hahaa ok last pic was day 19 tonight is 20 so far she has on reverse osmosis water and 1/2 teaspoon to a gallon recharge and has only been watered when I feel the soil up to my knuckle was dry...

Attachments

• 20210803_195544.jpg
    20210803_195544.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
Excuse my lack of counting skills. Public school taught here....hahaa ok last pic was day 19 tonight is 20 so far she has on reverse osmosis water and 1/2 teaspoon to a gallon recharge and has only been watered when I feel the soil up to my knuckle was dry...
Apparently I can't spell either "only"

Back