First time grower

Update
Update on the Autoflower, it’s over a month old at this point and starting to show hairs already. Is this a normal thing or is this due to the stunted growth from the soil? Thanks
3F28BE0F-DBEE-4E07-8615-E55CCC481897.jpeg

Update on the Autoflower, it’s over a month old at this point and starting to show hairs already. Is this a normal thing or is this due to the stunted growth from the soil? Thanks
View attachment 1409505
Hi there.

Yes, thats a normal stunted autoflower. The soil has crushed it's dreams of becoming big and strong.
It won't amount to much if anthing in the next 2 months, so it's time to re-look at soil options and drop another bean if you're hoping for a harvest in the next 80 days or so.

:pass:

Hi there.

Yes, thats a normal stunted autoflower. The soil has crushed it's dreams of becoming big and strong.
It won't amount to much if anthing in the next 2 months, so it's time to re-look at soil options and drop another bean if you're hoping for a harvest in the next 80 days or so.

:pass:
I gotta agree with blue here I would start another bean so at least you will have another runner as I recon shes so far behind and her roots id imagine aren't very formed

Yeah done gone stunted.....sometimes it happens and you have to regroup and start again...

Also get your vpd and water perfect. Your humidity and temp is important. I'd recommend coast of Maine stonington blend maybe start in happy frog because it's not as hot. You can make a bud hardener out of bananas and brown sugar. Make sure your light is good enough that's why people are asking for all the information because you could have everything good like soil water vpd. if one thing is wrong it's gonna have a slower growth

Back