New Grower First Time Grower - Blue Kush Autoflower

Reaction score
Hey, I started my first autoflower around December 10th 2016. I'm growing outdoor in a normal pot in my garden. I live in Egypt (hot & dry weather).

Watering: I add filtered water when soil dries up (approx. once a week)
Nutrients: I have used minimal nutrients during the later stages.

This is 12 weeks in:
Is it harvest time?
How many Gs do you think I can get out of this harvest?

IMG_3145.JPG
IMG_3143.JPG
IMG_3144.JPG
IMG_3141.JPG
IMG_3140.JPG

She's not quite ready but congratulations on your first grow ... yield will not be great ... maybe 5-10 grams ... the important thing is you now have proof you can do it .... now you refine your technique and soon you'll be growing bushes ....

Looks like 3-4 weeks more will do it ... if you decide to grow again do you have access to nutrients and quality potting soil ? Those two things along w/ a bigger pot are probably what held your plant back from growing bigger ... if you decide to grow again please seek advice here before you spend money on fertilizer and soil ... a successful grow starts at the bottom of a good sized pot ... :thumbsup:

Nutrients: I've managed to get the "General Hydroponics Flora Grow Fertilizer set" (been using it for the past 3 weeks)
Should I continue with nutrients for these 3-4 weeks until harvest?? Should I lower dosage?

Soil: I don't know the kind of soil. I went to a local gardening shop and asked for some soil to grow a tomato plant as I read somewhere that marijuana plants and tomato plants have similar nutrient profiles (not sure if it's true).

I will make sure to get a bigger pot for my next grow.

Thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciated! :)

I would continue fertilizer at least as strong as you have been doing ... maybe even an increase to full strength once a week ....

I only grow in soil so my knowledge of other mediums is limited .... tomato soil should work fine for weed as long as it is not prefertilized .... for some reason prefertilized soil has a tendency to stunt the growth of auto flowering plants ... I also include 25% perlite ... good soil is hard to make into a mud ball when it's wet ... you want it loose so the roots will grow faster ...

I use a 4 gal pot minimum now a days ... :thumbsup:

Welcome to afn and congrats on a beautiful first plant ,I have grown a lot of big ones and definitely danker plants but nothing compares to the memory of my 1st plant ,she made me jauna grow more and more Mari.

Starting to frost .... great first grow ... :thumbsup:

Back