Outdoor first time auto-grow!!!

E

elroon502

whats going on ive grown before..got cought.. jus now got my nut up and started again never anything big jus personal use..i ordered my autoflowering feminised seeds ans was just wondering if theres any information you wish you had with your first autoflower..ive always grown indoor but with two kids thats out of the question.. im not completly in the dark but any information is appreciated thank you!!!

-ELRooN

Welcome to AFN. Lots of good information here. I gather you will be growing outdoors? If so, I would suggest you start the plants indoors and transplant outdoors when they have 4-5 sets of true leaves. It will greatly enhance their chances of surviving and producing well for you. Will you be putting them in the ground or into pots?

i had read that autoflowering plants dont like to be transferred so ill probably just use a 5 gallon bucket..

Hey welcome elroon At the moment ive got 3 sweet tooth feminised auto flower seeds and they seem to be coming along nicely im in the uk and even tho its july it still gets down to about 7-10 Degrees in the night but my plants seem to be doing fine! the days are usualy around 19+ Degrees so its kind of okay If you live somewhere wheres its sunny as hell id just plant them outdoors, But if you live somewhere where its sunny but ends up raining and gets cold, You could always put them in a shed outdoors, Also if you say you got caught try and not use lights And if its a few plants i dont think you will need much light? But its just a suggestion i am only a first time grower so please do some research before listing to any of my advice lol :) :eek:............., Oh sorry i forgot to mention lol my plants are in a shed thing thats been made out of plastic sheets So its always light in there

i got her in a 3gallon bucket shes 7 days old and growing crazy fast thanx 4 the info ill be postin pix asap

Back