New Grower First Proper Grow : 6 Autos

A lights off shot ... ohh err Missus!

DO9rJkf.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I had to raise the lights up the last little bit today ~ 3cm.

The back right kush is stretching like crazy.

cfQADAj-2.jpg

There are some crystals starting to show. The smell has definitely gone citrusy :)

K6hsloY.jpg

I also had to get down and dirty with the girl at the back. I super cropped the two largest branches.

This was my first go, I think it went OK, and will give me the head room. *Fingers crossed*. One went better than the other, and I duck taped it to be sure!

Apologies for the poor annotation!

Slide1.jpg

Evening folk!

Day 55 I believe :)

Buds are developing nicely.

Lights off :

IMG_5810.jpg

Supercropping, I am relieved to say, seemed to go OK. A nice curve down, and the head pointing upwards. I inadvertently more heavily super cropped two other branches, so applied duck tape dressings!

IMG_5812.jpg

Crystals developing nicely!

IMG_5814.jpg

This is a shot towards the right hand side. I believe this is now a Auto Purple Skunk Mass from Critical Mass Collective.

IMG_5815.jpg

Jungle shot :

IMG_E5819.jpg

Humidity is 42% - which is great. Temps 22 - 24.5.

Patience grasshopper!!

Checked today with 100x loupe and some cloudy trichs :)

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg
IMG_5832.jpg

Hi All

Quick question if I may.

One of my ladies seems to have dramatically reduced her water intake. She looks great and I see no problems.

She is a purple skunk mass auto at 4 weeks flower. Planted 4th July.

The other five plants drip trays are empty and the water irrigation times have not changed in 10 days!

I don’t think I should be concerned ... but am curious.

Temps and humidity are within range.

Thanks.

Had to go away for the weekend and the drip tips failed :-(

The ladies just about survived, but the back right kush is showing quite a lot of damage :-(

The choc orange, front left also suffered, and was very very dry.

IMG_5875.jpg

Much I can do for her?

IMG_5884.jpg

All is not lost!

IMG_5874.jpg

Slight nute burn - went up to 1.2 EC . The purple skunk mass auto did not like it. So I have dropped her back down to 1.0.

She is now on overdrive for the last two weeks, and then pH'd water for flush.

IMG_5876.jpg

Hi all.

Struggling to contain the smell :-( Making me a very nervous and unhappy boy. The smell is small currently and only noticeable within 0.5m

Have added 300g of activated carbon to the output of the 6" silencer. Seems to be helping (just done).

I also dropped the speed of the 6" pump which also seems to have helped.

I am surprised - the 6" filter is only 1 grow old (I guess it is stuffed ??? Rhino Pro FWIW.). The 4" is 2 grow old and fairing better (cheap Amazon offering).

I have Ono coming tomorrow. Does it work? Is it really safe to put in grow room?

Any other ideas? Hang bags of carbon inside?

Trying to swap out the filter would be a nightmare - moving the plants out of the tent would drop a skunk bomb locally!

The purple skunk mass auto reeks (middle), as does the kush middle back and a really strong dank smell from the grand heft auto.

IMG_5904.jpg

Back