Outdoor First Outside Grow

Reaction score
Wayyyy behind on posting this and my first time with a pheno.. also growing outside for the first time.. lots of firsts here. but the plant has been growing really nicely considering the fact i used miracle grow soil and general hydro nutes.. ive tried staying on top of the plant bc over and over ive read how that soil can kill and stress out your plant.. and i wanted to test that theory for myself so i came across some bagseed of some good weed and seen what i could do.. i also have 3 other plants going as well a pheno gluechip (GGlue/bluechip cookies cross) and a skychip (skywalker/blue chip cookies crosss) and a auto Big Devil XL from GYO Seeds.. so i have some others going but there all in fox farms and getting a nice feed and coming along great but just wanted to share my bigger plant and see what you guys think..
20170714_074856 (1).jpg
20170718_171338.jpg

Attachments

• 20170714_075041.jpg
    20170714_075041.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 71
Update: Feed all girls and all are looking good and coming along great better than i expected really we have a heat wave coming through and im going to be working more days what are some ways i could keep my smaller girls hydrated and my big girl from drinking up all the water.. any help would be greatly appreciated.. WELP PICTURE TIME...
(GlueChip-Right) (SkyChip-Left)
20170720_073501.jpg

Big XL Auto (GyoSeeds) She Just Now Coming Up.. Welcome to the world baby girl..:welcome:
20170720_073456.jpg

Big Girl.. Hoping the Miracle Grow doesn't do any damage
20170720_073602.jpg

The big girl is a nice bush...I'm sure the little will follow...you could cover the top of soil with pebbles, perlite or little sones to keep moisture in it...

Depending on how hot it's going to get, you might want to put up some kind of shade structure up for potted plants... pots heat up and heat in the root zone will turn out bad. I'm in the central valley Ca, and had to move mine to the ground earlier this year for that reason. 90* in full sun is way to much for potted pot.

Depending on how hot it's going to get, you might want to put up some kind of shade structure up for potted plants... pots heat up and heat in the root zone will turn out bad. I'm in the central valley Ca, and had to move mine to the ground earlier this year for that reason. 90* in full sun is way to much for potted pot.
So we have only had a week of hot weather so i don't have to put her in the shade as much as the little ones im ready for her to start blooming and see what she is all about with all this growing she has been doing..

Back